Ch.2 : HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

DISCLAIMER: ~ _~ SADLY I DO NOT OWN MARVEL *SNIFF SNIFF*

MKAY YA'LL LETTUCE START ;D

LALALALA LINE BREAK

CHAPTER 2: HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Felicia took a moment to regain her posture after her little show before running towards Peter, who, with his tall figure, was easily spotted amongst the crowd.

"Peter! Hey Peter!... PETER BENJAMIN PARKER! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING PLEASE!" Peter froze, remembering how Gwen used to call him out in the same tone. He took a few breaths to control himself until a beautiful girl with platinum blond hair ran up to him with a smile and large green eyes. It is completely official; Peter Parker is hallucinating with Gwen Stacy syndrome.

However, as Peter took a better look, only then did he notice how different these two blonds actually looked. While Gwen had a petite and professional look with thin legs and small busts, this girl was the exact opposite. Felicia looked like the whole package, there were no parts of her body that hadn't shown feminism, with smooth long legs included with a large bubble butt and breasts that screamed 'look but don't touch'. Gwen's green eyes were a bit more hazel, with paler skin, thin pink lips, and small freckles. Not to mention aVERY determined attitude. Felicia had bright green eyes, a slightly tanned body, full rose-colored lips, and a mischievous look radiating from her as she stopped in front of Peter.

"Hey there, name's Felicia Hardy. And of course, you are Peter Parker." Felicia stated, extending her hand as Peter eyed her suspiciously.

"How? How'd you know that? I haven't even met you- am I supposed to know you?" Felicia almost laughed at Peter's reaction, but decided against it.

"Yeah about that, I like your photos in the Daily Bugle, you really have an artist's eye. Would you mind taking a few pictures of me sometime?" She asked, fluttering her eyes and letting on her innocent smile, "I swear it isn't for anyone, just me, that's all."

Peter replied with an unsure shrug while shaking his head a bit, he looked down contemplating whether or not he should do it, but sighed in defeat. "I uh-Yeah, yeah, sure. I think I can do that."

Little did the two know that while they were discussing the picture date, a certain Merc with a Mouth and a blind vigilante had their eyes on them (HA! SEE WHAT I DID THERE! OH IM DYING! YOU KNOW, CUZ DD IS BLIND, AND I SAID EYES HEHEH!) as they stood at the top of a fairly tall and abandoned building.

"IF I WERE A RICH GIRL! NANANANANANANANANA-"

"-Deadpool-"

"-NANANANANANAAAAA! SEE I'D HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!-"

"-Deadpool-"

"-IF I WAS A WEALTHY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLL!-"

"DEADPOOL. YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU, BEING A MERCINARY, ARE PLENTY RICH AS YOU ARE OBNOXIOUS." Deadpool's frown showed through his mask at the tone of his only buddy.

|He makes a point you know. All your singing is giving us a head ache. Right?|

~Yeah I'll have to agree with red and D.D. on this one, sorry.~

"HEY! ONE, MY SINGING IS BETTER THAN BEYONCE! TWO, YOU GUYS ARE IN MY HEAD, YOU CAN NOT HAVE YOUR OWN HEAD ACHES! THIRD AND FINALLY RED, D.D. IS A BITCH, SO EVERYTHING IS OBNOXIOUS TO HIM."

"What was that?" Daredevil asked, glaring daggers through Deadpool's skull even with his blindness. Of course, with his enhanced senses, here could hear him as clearly as he heard everything else.