Is it too late now to say sorry (●♢●)

Asdfghjkl I'm an idiot -_-*
Yes u know I haven't updated sorry
But I'm working on it
Keeping straight A's, doing a sport, and having a horny senior boyfriend who is hella nice but I'm a shyish gurl who doesn't want to lose their virginity in high school and is willing to wait 3 years for him to come back from the army by the time I graduate
In other words I'm a fresh and I'll be 18 and graduating when he comes back :D
ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS AN APOLOGY AND A SPOILER FOR SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE
And it was originally a Halloween chapter :/

It's a little scary and I apologize for that but a friend of mine told me it needs something dark so I wrote this for a future chapter and I will work the present storyline into it ^_^
BTW my fanfic accounts r my alter egos so shhhh lol
________MATT----------

Darkness. That's the first thing I "saw" when my eyes opened. Not the usual. There was no red. There was no fire.

Thump thump...

I bounce up at the noise. But where is up? Where is down? Where am I?

Thump thump...

Sometimes I wish I were an ordinary man. No more being blind. No more having to rely on all of my other senses. Sometimes I wish I saw things like anybody else would.

Thump thump....

Goddammit! There it is again. I remain alone, trying to focus on the sound. For that is the only thing I can do.

Thump thump....

I could have sworn I saw something. Unusual, yes, but true. It was dark. Darker than the darkness that surrounds me. But is there anything darker than darkness itself?

Thump thump...

The sound has grown louder. Why can't I focus? I hear nothing. An unsettling kind of nothing...

Thump thump...

Except for that. Again, where am I? I cannot think. There is no saying how the darkness may consume me. There is a chance it already has.

Thump...Thump...

A flash of red light all around me and now I am able to see, literally. I am looking down at my hands. My bloodied hands... Kneeling on white tiles.

Thump... Thump....

Another flash of red and this time at the corners of my eyes.

Thump thump...

Correction about the floors. The tiles were white, I realize.

Thump thump...

My hands are shaking. My hands are shaking and I do not know why... But even if I did know, I wouldn't want to.

Thump thump...

I'm laughing, and it isn't because I am happy. My eyes, uncontrolled and wide, remain unfocused.

Thump thump...

This isn't what I wanted to see. I dreamt of looking up at blue skies. But no. I am staring down at a pool of thick red blood, a picture of hell revealed through the liquid... And I smile.

Thump thump...

I hear a faint gasp and a choke. My head immediately whips towards the sound, bringing me face to face with Peter.

Thump thump...

Peter looks horrible. The bags around his hazel brown eyes are red and swollen, and he crouches frozen yet shaking in a corner as those eyes dart from me to the person I find myself hovering over. I look down.

Thump.

Foggy. No, not like the fog one would see, or in my case feel, in the morning. Foggy Nelson, my best pal and partner who's been with me forever.

Thump thump...

Until now.

THUMP.

My heart skips a beat and I glance back a Peter. I push myself off the ground, my body sways and twitches as the clickity-clack if my heels slowly make its way towards the teen. He is crouching on the floor, at the corner of the corner of the room, staring back at me with mixed feelings of fear, anger, pity, disappointment... guilt.

Thump...

My lips split into a grin, "Poor Peter, everybody you know and love dies by the hand of somebody else, and you find it in your heart to blame nobody but yourself." Peter tenses, he knows it's true. Even if he saw the whole world perish, the teen would blame himself for not being able to help.

Thump

My hands itch to grab something, choke it. Kill, kill, kill.

Thump

Before I can lay a hand on Peter, there is a mirror by him and I find myself staring at my own reflection. I do not like what I see, but at the same time, I do.

Thump

Peter shrieks as my slick fingers take possession of his neck.

Thump

My smile falters as the boy pushes himself up.

Thump

He swipes me from under.

Thump thump

That's right.

Thump thump

Despite his physical appearance, Peter is stronger than Wade and I combined.

Thump

Wade...

Thump thump

The bastard ditched us and here he comes for Peter.

Thu-Ump

It's no surprise, however.

Thump

Wade absolutely loves Peter.

Thump

Well... Peter and his alter ego.

Thump thump

The mirror shatters.

Thump thump

Wade's reflection shows only through the remnants of the broken mirror.

Thump

His eyes wander from Peter's bruised neck...

To Foggy...

To me.

Buddump

A flash of red and now the moments that follow are inaudible... this is the first time I actually wish for sound.

Buddup

Wade is furiously shouting at Peter.

Thump

Probably telling the younger to run.

Thump thump

And he does.

------------

SO... IT STARTED OFF PRETTY COOL AND I THINK I RUINED IT AT THE END. IF YOU GUESS WHAT WAS WISHED AND WHAT THE CONSEQUENCE WAS THEN YA'LL GET TWO CHAPTERS FOR CHRISTMAS(IN CALIFORNIA TIMEEEEEE). IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL JUST GIVE YOU ONE. IF IM REALLY NICE AND NOT AS DISTRACTED BY LIFE, SCHOOL, HW, DANCE, BOYFRIEND, WRESTLING, AND SHIT LIKE THAT THEN YEAH, I MAY GIVE U AN EXTRA CHAPTER.

TOODLES!

-LUXY