Chapter: 5 (A Sleep Over)

You and amethyst stare at Garnet and pearl in shock and embarrassment"so I see you two have been busy"garnet said trying to keep a straight face"oh a to answer your question we been here for a while"pearl adds"can't we have some privacy in this house" amethyst said grabbing your hand pulling you to the star door then the small purple gem on the door glowed ,opening the door to piles of junk and random suff, you both walk in and the door disappeared behind you"what how are we going to get out"you panic"don't worry come on follow me"you do as told, and you find yourself at a waterfall it was beautiful and clear then a door appeared next to it, she walks in it and you slowly follow, still in awe about the water fall ,when you enter she those you a magazine with pajamas in it and a towel
"Um what are these for?"
"The magazine so you can change your clothes and the towel is to dry you off"
"Dry off?"
Then you put the stuff on her bed ,looking around the crystal light room with a bathroom it was clean kinda weird because the entire had piles of junk but you don't mind that much when you left the room you saw amethyst swimming it the lake next to the waterfall, so you hop in making a splash getting amethyst's hair more wet ,you laughed making her blush in embarrassment , you swim closer to her then smiling"what? Why are you looking at me like tha-"you kiss her making her unable to finish what she was saying ,but this time you to won't be interrupted ,you put both hands on her waist pulling her closer,she wraps her arms around your neck causing you both to sink, but since you two are gems you don't need to breath ,your tounges dance with each other as you sink more now touching the bottom then you both break apart swimming back to the top,sitting at the edge of water fall,you grab a towel that is big enough for the both of you then wrap it around you two ,amethyst lays her head on you shoulder as you splash your feet in the water then you get up and go to the room changing into pajamas they were blue button up long sleeve shirt with blue pants they had stars on them, now fully dry you lay on the bed looking up at the crystals that light the room then feel something on you ,so you look down to see amethyst looking at you, you smile hugging her ,she silently purrs as you stroke her long hair , you then pull the blankets over you two making it warmer and you slowly start to fall asleep"goodnight (y/n)" amethyst whispered "goodnight amethyst" you kiss her forehead and went to sleep.