Chapter: 6 (Peepin Tom)

:WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT:
You wake up with amethyst still on your chest ,you smile and stroke her hair gently trying not to wake her from her sleep , you kiss her forehead making her wake up slowly"agh morning already"she whined with a raspy voice stretching then kissing you ,she sits up now straddling you, you smile at her and put your hands on her thoughs ,she starts to blush as you rub them then she leans in kissing you as you slowly reach her ass and squeezing it making her moan in your mouth, she starts to kiss your neck and gives you a small hickey ,you do the same but making it a little bit bigger, she continues to kiss your neck, you slide your hands to her sides making her moan more at the sensation, then she starts to lick your neck making small circles, you let out a slight moan ,you can feel her smiling at your moans, you slowly left her shirt up as you rub her back, you two flip making amethyst giggles a little bit, you take off her shirt and throw it behind you, you start at her lips then her neck to her chest making her moan"mmm (y/n) a..are ..y..y.you mmm s..sure about this" she struggle to say as she grab the sheets and biting her lips,her face was fully covered in a dark purple blush ,you continue kissing lower and lower then you stop "I'm sure ame" she smiles at you, as you kissed just above her pants she ached her back and let out a moan she was holding in for the longest , it was so loud it echoed through her room ,you unbutton her shorts she had on pulling them down with her underwear and kissing softly.

Pearl's POV
I heard a sound coming from where mine and amethyst's room connected so I decided to see what was going on, I go down the waterfall to see amethyst's dirty room but on the side of the waterfall was a towel I pick it up then I heard a moan coming from amethyst's bedroom it sounded like amethyst, I silently tip toed to her bedroom the door was open a crack letting me see through the door.
"Mmm (y/n) p..please don't s..stop" I heard Ame say but she didn't sound like her normal self I looked through the crack and I saw (y/n)'s head between amethyst's legs and Ame laying on the bed aching her back and moaning some more ,I could feel myself blush at the sight ,I back up a little
I have to look away its not right spying on amethyst and (y/n) having sex but its so intre-
"Mmm s..shit" I quickly look back that now Ame was kissing (y/n) while (y/n) was fingering her I could feel myself get more turned on the more I watch them (y/n) headed down to amethyst's clit then"(y/n) I'm g..gonna cum!" I put my hand on the door"mmmm " amethyst let out a long moan and I didn't realize that I was pushing the door until it was too late I fell on the floor"ouch!" I said making amethyst quickly cover herself with with the sheets and (y/n) turning around wiping off amethysts cum off of her face they blush in embarrassment as I got up"PEARL WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"amethyst yelled all I come say is "ugh umm".