Chapter: 12 (I Love You )

I found this pic on tumbler

NARRATOR'S POV
you wake up with a monster headache, so you try to get up to take something for it but you couldn't get up, it was like something was holding you down ,so you look over and saw amethyst hugging you as she sleep with tear stains on her face, you turn facing her sleeping body then you heard "mmmm (y/n)*sleepy giggles*"
Ummm what is she dreaming about?
Well at least she didn't say someone else's name
You silently giggle at her moans , she's obviously having a sex dream, so you decided to tease her a little bit, you put your hands at the waist, you pulled her closer slowly so she didn't wake up and put her right leg over waist ,rubbing her thigh slowly as you touch her smooth but tough skin she moans more, now having a slight blush on her face, you continue to rub her thigh as you start kissing and nibbling at her neck ,kinda holding your self up by your free arm's forearm ,you slid your hand in her shorts from the bottom , grabbing and lightly squeezing her ass ,she jumped up slightly and turned her head now looking at you"umm w..what uh a.are you doing?" She said removing your hand from in her shorts but leaving it on her thigh "oh nothing get helping your dream be better" you smirked at her making her blush in embarrassment causing her to look away but you put a hand on her cheek and facing her to you again "let me guess you heard me moan in my sleep"
"Yea ,you also said my name but its ok"
"No its not"
"But it is aand it was kinda turning me on"
After you said that she blushed and looked down "r..r..really?"she said "oh Yea trust me so far nothing turns me on more than someone moaning my name "after you said that you kissed her then pulled away and looked in her eyes and smiled "what are you smiling at" amethyst giggled "you"you continued to smile, both now looking straight into each others eyes "I love you" you say as you snuggle up to her "I love you too" she said snuggling up with you then looks at the clock ,its 9:34 ,"can we stay in bed a little longer " you say a little sleepy "yea, a little bit longer"

Important A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter but to let you guys now ,this story is going to end soon ,I'm stopping at chapter 14 ,but its going to be ok after this is done and complete maybe you can reread it but this time all together w/o waiting ya know ,also after this is done I'm going to start a new story and hold a poll to see if I should continue my second story " A sweet mistake" but if you guys don't want more I'll delete it and do one story at a time but you guys can request what the next story is about like if you want it to be full of one-shot or a story kinda like this one ,its up to you :3
love you guys
-Derpy