83-Phones

So I'm 13. My brother is 15.
When he turned 14, he got his first phone. He's been through (literally. No joke) 7-9 phones in about a year.
Me on the other hand, I get made fun of for not having a phone. At school, some people from the mock 'popular' group (I think they're stupid... And no, we're not afraid to say it, we don't give a shit.) asked me if I had a phone. When I said no, one boy spoke an said 'You're kidding right? Who doesn't have a phone?' And then they laughed.
So, to insure that next year, moving into my schools high school, I don't make a bad impression on all 40 or so new students (added to the previous 30 or so), I asked my parents for a phone. They said no.
My reasoning is that I'll pay, using my $150 dollars, as much as I can for the phone, will stick with one for as long as I can without being made fun of, and be happy and accepted, even by the people I don't give a shit about. My parents don't understand. Those people make fun of me for not having a phone. Of course I've been unhappy lately.
Most people complain about their phones. I have a brother who went through 8 phones to no avail. That's un-fucking-fair.
And to make matters worse, I'm a generally good child. I listen to my parents. And the worst thing I've ever said to either of them is 'but....that's not fair....' And that's when they push me over the edge.
And I have never called my parents mom or dad to date.

#Vent
#VentWithMe
Sorry for giving you my problems as a burden....