Come closer to my soul

"Come in" Hellen said, hearing a knock, but froze, seeing Jared entering.
"Hellen, I wanted to talk with about what you dreamed. I assure you that I will never do something bad, to you or anyone that I know. And for God sake, stop shaking woman"
"I just can't, the pictures with you spanking, shooting and cutting are so alive in my head, shit, I'm so confused"
Jared sat on the bed, pulling her in a gentle embrace.
"Hey, I told you that I never want to see tears in your eyes, alright? Hellen, can I be honest with you? I mean really honest?"
"Yes Jared, I want to tell me anything you have on your soul. I'm sorry I acted like this, but that nightmare was like hell"
Jared sigh, and with a soft smile, runs his fingers trough her messy hair.
"Look at you, silly baby."
Both bursted into a good laugh, but Jared took her palms in his, and started talking, with lower voice, to hear only her.

"Hellen, I admit that I had feelings for you, but, I buried them, deep in my soul. Is not fair to make this to Chris, to my brother, to you. I'm not selfish, to think only at myself.
The though that everyone around me is happy, make me to feel an incredible joy. I've knew how much my brother has suffered...and you as well.
Forgive me if I hurt you with something, wasn't with intention. So, let's start an another chapter from our lives, where everyone is happy, okay?"

Hellen was speechless and wrapping the arms around his neck, started to cry.
In that moment, Shannon entered, and seeing them like that, lifted the hands on air, trying to be as serious he could.
"God, please give me strength to not kick my brother ass, for making my love to cry"
"Oh Shan, don't be mean with your brother, he was trying to make me feel better."
Shannon gave her a kiss, while Jared was looking with a tear in corner of his eye.
He was feeling better after his confession; was time to move on.

After few months.

"You can't catch me" she giggle, running on the stairs; Shannon catches her, falling on the floor. Laughs filled the room, then silence.
He looked deeply in her eyes, both trying to catch their breaths, but, slowly he took her blouse down, filling his mouth with her breast. She was moaning, the pleasure was sweet, was burning.

Hellen's P.O.V.
"I wanted to feel his breath, on my lips, so I dig my fingers in his hair, dragging him upon me. Then, Shannon, lifted me, up, pinning me by the wall; I started to leave red marks on his shoulders, with my nails; then with two fingers, he made circles on my clit.  I could feel every single drop of sweat , running from his body on mine and I couldn't bear anymore, I wanted to feel him inside, so badly."

Shannon's P.O.V.
"I knew what Hellen wanted; keeping her tight, I headed to the kitchen, putting her ass on the cold surface of the table. The moans who was coming out of her mouth, made my blood pumping faster trough the veins. I bite the nipple, in the same time pulling down the last pieces of fabric, who was covering us.
I pushed slowly, letting her time to breath. Damn, she was tight and the warm felt, made me for a second to lose my breath.
Both hands on her thighs, pulling my dreamed woman, closer and closer until I was all inside her.

She arched the back, breathing jerky, I was stared a back and forth motion; her eyes begged me for more pleasure, so, keeping her, I sit on a chair.
Jesus, this woman really knows how to move in my lap; she was making circles, moving the hips, slowly then faster and faster until both came in same time.
I thought I saw all the colors of the rainbow; in fact every time, was magical, beyond words."