Decisions

When Jared saw that little boy,he remain without words. It was the perfect copy of Shannon;kneeling he said "hey,little buddy,I'm uncle Jay,how are you?" Chris come closer and put his little hands on Jared's face,and after a moment he start giggling and say "blue eyes,beautiful" then he hug him.

Jared start crying;looking at Hellen who wipe her tears,he think about his brother,it had the tight to know.

"He fall asleep,it was to tired after he played with you;he really like you,uncle Jay" she said smiling.

"It's a wonderful kid,I want to spend more time with him. Umm,Shannon deserve to know this,Hellen. I know my brother very well and it will be a little sad that he didn't was when Chris was born,at his first step and word,but it will be happy to make part of his life from now on"

"Look,I will think these days. Is so fucking hard for me to face him,to hear his voice. I don't know if I can do it"

"Hey,it's fine,don't worry. I have to go now,and here is my phone number. Call me anytime you want." Said Jared while he gave her a piece of paper;hugging her tight,then kiss her on cheek,he head to the door;turn around and said "Take care of you and my nephew,see you soon"

"What should I do? Run again? Remain and face the truth? Face him? Why is this so hard? And...and...I'm so fucked up" she thinks,while was looking on the window. It was hard for her to see him after all this time;she knew that will have a lot of explication to give;a part of her want to feel his warm body,his soft lips,even just for a second. This time,without him,it was like a curse and the things that keep her strong was Chris,was her feelings for Shannon...and she decided what will do next.