New feelings

"Open your eyes,slowly" the doctor said,

"Well done,it seems that your eyes are ok,no damage,so,how do you feel now?"

"Very hungry,I need food and right now" she said smiling

"When I will can go home? I miss my son so much and I don't want to see me here,like this"

"In few days,probably. We need to be sure that you don't have any complication"

The doctor leaves and Hellen remain with a nurse who change her bandages.

"You are lucky with your boyfriend. Stayed here 2 days until the doctor said to go home to rest,didn't look very well"

"Wait,what boyfriend?"

"The one with weird tattoos,a triangle and something in front of his neck,some lines and.."

Hellen interrupt her,

"Is not a triangle,is a triad and a morse code. Listen,can you bring me a glass of water?"

"Sure,right now"

The nurse leave and Hellen start crying "what the fuck? He saw me like this? Stayed here? God,I cannot think very clear now,I need my son" she said to herself while trying to go down from bed.

Meanwhile,in Hellen's apartment,Shannon spend more and more time with Chris.

"Happy birthday little buddy" said Shannon with emotion in his voice,while hugged his son tight at his chest.

"Presents,hooray,are all mine?"

"Yes,all the present are yours" said Jared,putting some boxes down.

Both Leto brothers was sitting on the couch and look at Chris who made all kind of adorable faces while unpacked his birthday presents and see his new toys.

"Shannon,look at him,there is nothing else more adorable than this little angel"

"You absolute right,still I can't believe he's my son,that I'm the father of this little man. I shouldn't leave from hospital,I want to be there when she wake up"

"Hey,you need to sleep,can't keep going like that,plus in few days we need to go back to LA. We had work to do. God I can't wait that this tour to end,I'm feeling exhausted"

"I know,but I don't want to leave,not now. I can't leave my son alone" Shannon almost whispered,trying to not cry.

"Is hard but we will come back. I promise you" said Jared while put the hand on his brother shoulder trying to comfort him.

Late in night the front door is open and Hellen step inside easy to not awake anybody.

Walking very slowly,when she enter in living room her heart almost stopped.

Shannon was sleeping on couch and Chris was with the head on his father arms;both having the arms around each other in a sweet embrace. The view awake in Hellen emotion and feelings she thought that was buried forever.

Jared wakes up and saw her kneeled near couch,kissing Chris forehead then approaching of Shannon's lips. But she stopped,when was only few centimeters between and while she stood up saw Jared how make a sign to follow him.

"Hey,I'm glad to see you,come here,time for a hug"

"Not to tight Jay,still recovering. I asked if I can come because was his birthday and I couldn't miss it for anything in the world"

"Well,you didn't miss anything. Now go and sleep because tomorrow they will be surprised when will see you,good night and sweet dreams honey"

"Good night Jared,by the way you can sleep here if you want. The armchair is not too comfortable"

"Oh,thanks,I really need a good sleep. I promise I will sleep on my bedside and I will not bite you over night....joking,just joking"

Jared fall asleep quickly and Hellen was listen his breath. Was so peaceful but after few minutes he roll over until was so close that his warm makes her to gasp slowly. She was on a side and Jared behind her;his hand was over her body and keeping her in a tight embrace. Almost couldn't breath,was a very high tension in both bodies but no one makes the first step to go further. But over night she feel his lips on the back of the neck;didn't move at all because that feeling was so damn good...the morning could bring a bad or a good situation.