The secret is out

Meanwhile at hotel

"Hey,Jared,where have you been? I try to called you few times. Why didn't you answer?" Said Shannon a little nervous

"I meet someone,we drink something,talking,you know,normal stuff that people do when they meet" said Jared smiling

"Oh,and who is the person that is so important that you don't even answer at the calls to your own brother,huh?"

"Shannon,don't be sarcastic,it was only Hellen"

Hearing this name,Shannon collapse on the couch;his eyes was bigger than usually,pulling Jared next to him,and with trembling voice,almost whispering and breathing very heavy,said

"Tell that name again,it was really her? And please don't lie to me;where is she? Is here?"

"Calm down,Shan,Is not here. I bump into her accidentally,almost to not recognize her after all this time. And we drink a tea,a coffee,chatting. That's all"

"What she said? Is married? Is with someone? Tell me I need to know why the fuck she left me like that,why the hell still hurts and I need to know if she still have feelings for me"

Shannon was like a little child,enthusiastic,euphoric; all his feelings was up side down and if Jared didn't keep his hand tight probably his heart stopped.

"She don't have anyone,and in the heavens name,would you please calm down?"

"Tell me more,I need to know"

"Well,you should talk with her first"

"Why? What happen? Jared,I swear to god,if you don't tell me I will not come at concert,I swear and you know that I will keep my word"

"Fine,I will tell you. I shouldn't interfere in this but here we go. She leave,then,because was pregnant and know very well your passion for music"

Hearing that Shannon froze. Didn't move,didn't speak,was looking at floor. He put his head on his palms trying to face what just hear it.

"And she kept the baby or..."

"Next week,Chris will make 3 years. It's your copy bro,looks like you"

"What the fuck Jared,you already saw him? God,I really hate you right now" Shannon yell at his brother. He open the window and lit a cigarette.

"You quit smoking Shannon,what the hell? Put the cigar down"

"Shut up and let me think,you don't know what is on my soul now,please"

Shannon remain alone in room,closing his eyes he think at her. His heart was hurt and tears start falling on his face; the love for her was like in the last night,that night when he promise her that all his life will love her,will cherish her. It was his lady,the only woman who make him feel what is real love,and he will do anything to bring her back to him.