New addiction

"Jay, mom, Tomo, tonight we will have a party. I have a special announcement to make. " Shannon said with a bright smile on his face.

"What is it? You will make a sex change ?" Tomo burst into laugh.

"Not a single word until tonight. Umm, that's a good idea, maybe we can jerk off together Tomo, what do you think?" Shannon replied into a seductive voice, getting close to his friend.

"Jesus, knock it off, both of you" Constance interrupt them, then continue, while was making some tea.

"Shan, I have an idea of what you will announce, but I keep for myself." She said smiling; Shannon kissed her forehead, then heading to the exit, looked back and replied

"You have right mom, shhh, don't say anybody"

Jared was acting like he wasn't there; with a pair a big headphones on his head, closed eyes and listening music, was thinking, at her.

Suddenly, his blue eyes, wide open and jumping on his feet, runs upstairs.

"Hello, Julie?"

"Yes, Jay, the one and only, how are you, you sexy beast?"

"I'm fine. Listen, I need you and Charlene to make me a favor, a big one"

"Alright, what is it?"

"Umm, are you home? I will come at you, to talk about it"

"Yes, and Charlene just called me that will come over."

"Okay, I will be there in short time" Jared hung up, heading to he closet, to find something to wear.

Soon, Jared was knocking at the door; Charlene opened and almost trow herself in his arms.

"Hey, I didn't come for this. We have to talk serious stuff" he shout trying to get rid of her kisses.

"Alright, but after you owe me" she licked her lips.

"Sit down, both" Jared has his serious voice tone and the girls knew gat is not he time to joke with him.

"So, Jay, what do you want to do for you?" Julie, sit, unbuttoning, slowly, her shirt.

"My brother organize a party for tonight and I want you two, to come with me and to know his girlfriend."

Jared stood up, unbuckling the belt...

"I want, you two, to became her friends. Best friends, do you understand?" Jared smack Charlene over ass, making her moan, while, with a hand was cupping one of Julie, breast.

"Oh yes, we understand...hmmm, very clear" Julie started to warm up.

Grabbing her friend by the neck, she kissed her, knowing very well what makes Jared happy.

It was time for a threesome, again.

Julie was keeping by the couch and screamed while Jared was pushing inside, hard. Charlene was waiting her turn, with the leg wide opened...............

Before Jared to leave, he left on table some pills; the girls knew what to do further.

In the evening, everybody started to gather. Music, snacks, drinks, everything was perfect.

"A little attention please. Thank you. I gather all the people I love here tonight, to make a special announcement. Yesterday, I proposed Hellen and she said yes" Shannon said with a voice full of emotions. Everybody was applauding and congrats the two lovers.

In just few hours, Hellen, who was a little dizzy from the champagne, was dancing with Julie and Charlene.

The girls knew that it was the perfect time; Julie grabbed a glass of red wine, putting a pill inside , without anyone to see, then give that to Hellen.

"Here girl, let's toast for us"

"No, I don't think I will can drink anymore "

"Come one, it's rude to refuse it" Charlene made some puppy eyes.

"Alright, but only a sip, then I will go to stay a little on bed"

Meanwhile, Shannon was caught with some friends, that didn't see them since last year, when Jared interrupt him.

"Shan, where is your phone? Mom called you several times, her car didn't work. Go and bring her and Chris"

"Why you not go ?"

"Because I drink too much and you didn't. Go now"

"Alright. Hellen, I'm going to bring mum and Chris. I will come faster I can."

"Drive safely" she said kissing him.

After few minutes the pills started to make the effect.

"Are you okay?" Jared said seeing her, shaking.

"No, I'm not, I will go upstairs to rest a little"

Hellen entered inside but tripped; luckily Jared was behind and take her up, in his arms, carried into the guest bedroom.

Putting her down, carefully, he kissed her lips.

"Jared, what are you doing? Stop now, please" she barely had the strength to speak, seeing, not very clear, how he was shirtless; then his hands was running under her blouse, under her lace bra.

Jared was leaving on her chest, wet and hot kisses, traveling among her body with his tongue.

"Heaven knows how much I want you. I know that is not a good thing, but I can't resist anymore." Her perfect body, the smell, drives his feelings crazy;

"That's it, I can't help myself anymore" Jared took his position, giving away, just a little her panties, raising up the shirt skirt, and pushed inside her.

"Jesus, what a feeling, what the fuck you have inside there, that feels so fucking good?" Jared growl deeply.

The though of tasting of something that was forbidden to him, was giving some pleasure, different of what he was experienced until then.

She couldn't move, couldn't speak anymore, only tears was falling down on her cheeks.

Faster and faster, Jared came, moaning so loud, that it wasn't the music turned a little bit higher, everybody was hearing him.

"Dress and clean her. After everything will be in order, give the final pill, understand?" Jared said to Julie, who was waiting outside, with Charlene.

After the girls was cleaned Hellen and put all the things in order, made her to swallow a blue pill.

She asleep, almost instantly, right on time,because Shannon was coming.

He let her sleep, thinking that she drink too much; was normally at such event, right?

Only Jared was in bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror, with a devilish smile on his face, still feeling that moment, when was inside her.

"Oh Hellen, can't wait the next time. I think I just found my new addiction" he laugh stepping outside, planning to go in his room, where Julie and Charlene was getting warm, waiting or him.