Fear of losing you

Shannon was waking up and didn't saw her, in the bed. Going downstairs, was a creepy silence and a weird feeling crossed his mind.

Saw the front door opened and when was about to closed it, saw her, walking on wooden bridge of the lake.

"What she is doing?" He said with loud voice and walking towards her.

"Hellen? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" She turned around, looking straight to his his eyes.

"You lied to me, and that broke my heart" and let herself to fall on back, in water.

Shannon screamed loud, and jumped in water after her.

All from the house, was waking up and came to see what was happened.

"Tomo, bring me a fucking lantern, I can't see her, I can't find her, it's too dark" he yelled coming at surface for air.

Taking a deep breath, he disappear under water, while Jared opened the lantern from the phone.

Just few second, who seemed hours and he bring her at surface; Jared and Tomo grab her, putting down gently.

Shannon start giving her the first aid, with mouth to mouth respiration and pressing on her chest.

"Breath honey, breath now, please" he said desperate; the fear of losing her was atrocious.

She start coughing, giving out water from her lungs and Shannon put her on a side, looking at his brother who sigh released.

"Wrap her in this blanket and let's go inside" Tomo's concern voice was hearing slowly.

"Shan? What happen? Why I'm wet and outside?" She said when Shannon took her in his arms, heading inside.

"You don't remember?"

"No, what I should to remember? I know that I was sleeping in your arms then waking up like this"

He put her on the couch; Jared was making a hot tea, while the others was waiting in silence for an explanation.

"I woke up and didn't saw you in bed. I came downstairs and when I wanted to closed the front door I saw you, outside, heading to the water. You turned around, said to me that I lied and that broke your heart, then you let yourself to fall in water. I barely found you in that darkness. Why did you do it?"

Hellen was looking terrified at Shannon, trying to remember but everyting was blurry in her head.

After almost an hour, everybody was heading to their rooms for sleeping but not before to locked all the doors.

"Feel how my heart is beating? Only for you? When will stop beating, then, I will stop loving you" Shannon said with love in his voice,keeping her hand on his chest.

"Kiss me, like it's for the last time, like the world would end in few seconds" and he kissed her.

Trying hard to breath, the hands was touching the soft skin, the fingers was caressing sensitive zones.

"I have an idea" she said taking the phone and giving to him.

"Let's make a short movie, with us"

"Mmm, I like how you think" he said in a husky voice, licking his lips.

Shannon began to film her, undressing slowly.

"Touch yourself between your legs, oh yeah, like that, mmm,"

She climb in bed, between his legs, and touched his belly with her nose, breathing heavy. Knew that this thing will drive him crazy.

"Fuck with this, I wanna have you now" he said trowing the phone and spreading her legs wide.

The attraction between they two, was growing more an more, with every day. For him, was clearly that she is the one.

Chris was the child that every dad is proud to have it and everything seemed perfect.

After three weeks,

Hellen and Constance was packing Chris stuff; she had to fly back to Paris, to put the things in order, because decided to move in LA.

"Are you sure, you will handle with Chris?"

"Don't worry Hellen, resolve all your problems because he is on good hands with me. Are you feeling good? You look a little pale" Constance said, concerned.

"I think is from something I've eaten this morning. Look what time it is, I gotta go, to not miss the flight"

Taking Chris in her arms and kissing his forehead, she said, struggling to not cry

"Mommy will come after few days, until then you will remain with granny. Daddy will come tomorrow and will stay only with you, ok? Love you and be good"

On the way to the airport she called Shannon; he didn't respond and she knew that he was busy.

Wrote a message instead "I'm on my way to airport, take care of our angel and see you after few days. Love you"

"Love you for a thousand years honey. I'm in the middle of an interview and call me when you land, don't worry about anything" he responded almost immediately.

When she reached in apartment, collapsed on bed, falling asleep almost instantly, while the phone was vibrating in jacket from the floor.