Chapter 2: Show the Avengers my powers

We walked to the living room and the avengers all sat on the couches.

"Ok so what power do you want to see first?" I asked

"Control fire please?" Tony said and I nodded. I made a fire ball in my hand and made the fire into a horse. I looked around and they were really shocked. I turned the fire into a ball again and clenched my fist and the fire was gone.

"Ok so what element do you want me to do next?" I asked

"Control water." Steve said and I nodded. I looked around for a glass of water and found one on a table. I put my hand out and made he water come out of the glass. I really concentrated and made the water follow me to where they all were. I made the water freezes in mid air and turned it into ice. I turned it back to water and made the water go back to the glass. I turned around and all of their faces dropped.

"What next?" I asked

"Air?" Thor said

"Ok but hold onto something it's going to be like a wind tunnel in here." I said. I walked over to the door and opened it. Then I held out my hand and wind came in really strong. I turned my hand so that the wind can go back. When I turned around I laughed because all of their hair was messed up.

"And last but not least earth." I said with a smirk. I looked around and got an idea in my head.

"Tonight lets go to the park and I'll show you what I can do." I said and they all nodded.

"Hey Caroline want to go shopping?" Natasha asked

"Yes! I would love to Natasha." I said

"Call me Nat." She said

"Ok Nat." I said

"Any of you boys want to come?" I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious we don't shop." Bruce said and all the boys nodded. I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go." Nat said and I followed her. When we got to the mall we headed to Rue 21. While we were looking at the clothes I got the most amazing idea.

"Hey I have an idea and I think you'll like it." I said

"Ok so what is it?" She asked

"Why don't we get an outfit that is really cute and we show it to the boys when we get back?" I said and she smirked.

"Let's do it." She said and we started looking. About an hour later we finally found out outfits. We changed into them after we paid and started walking back to Stark Tower. When we got there we found all the boys sitting right where we left them.

"You ready Nat?" I asked

"Yeah are you?" She asked once we got off the elevator and I nodded. We walked in and all the boys looked at us.
Loki, Bruce, and Thor look all flustered while Clint, Steve, and Tony all have smirks on their faces.

"Hello boys like what you see?" I asked

"Yes ma'am." Steve said

"Me likely." Tony said with a smirk

"You two look beautiful." Clint said

"What do the only Norse gods in the room think." Natasha said

"Well I think that Caroline looks sexy." Loki said

"Well I think Natasha looks good." Thor said

"What do you think Bruce?" I asked

"Well the other guy likes what Caroline is wearing and I like what Nat is wearing." He said

"Very interesting." Nat said

"Yes very." I said

"Let's do put the rest of our clothes away." Nat said while walking away.

"Right behind you." I said while running to catch up to her. We out our clothes away in our rooms and went back to where the boys were. The boys were watching tv when we walked in.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked

"The season finale of Gotham." Clint said and I got really excited.

"I love this show." I said and took a seat next to Loki. We watched the episode and at the end I was shocked of how Ed snapped and how Bruce Wanye found out what his dad was hiding.

"Best season finale ever." I said

"I know right." Clint said

"Who's your favorite characters?" Tony asked

"Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nygma." I said

"Mine too." He said and I smiled.

"So we're waiting for the sun to set?" Steve asked

"Yes because I don't want anyone being freaked out by seeing my powers." I said

"I see." Loki said