Chapter 21: Thor's party

I'm getting ready for Thor's party. I'm excited because I get to see how Thor and Loki really party.

"Hey Caroline are you ready?" Sif asked.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said

"You look nice." She said

"Thank you." I said. We walked to the great hall where Thor was celebrating his birthday. There was music playing, people eating, drinking ale, dancing, talking, and having fun.

"Lady Caroline you came." Thor said

"Wouldn't miss it. Happy birthday." I said

"Thank you. Now if you excuse me I own Jane a dance." He said

"Have fun." I said while laughing. Sif disappeared off to somewhere so I'm just standing here not knowing what to do.

"Now my question is why would a girl like you be standing around at a party not knowing what to do?" I turned around and saw Loki standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Loose the smirk Loki." I said

"Oh someone is a little sassy." He said

"I try." I said and we laughed.

"So care for a drink." He said

"Don't mind if I do." I said and followed him. We just talked for hours until it was time to eat. After we ate I sang "Walkashame" by Meghan Trainer.

"That was amazing." Thor said

"Thank you." I said

"So Caroline Thor told me about what happened with Peter. I'm so sorry." Jane said

"It's ok. I'm over it." I said

"Don't think about that bastard." Loki said

"I'm not and I won't." I said

"Good." He said with a smile. Thor and Jane looked at each other and smiled. Ok a little weird. A slow dance started to play and Thor and Jane went on the dance floor. Loki cleared his throat for some reason.

"Caroline may I have this dance?" He asked

"Yes you can." I said and smiled. We danced and I felt happy for the first time in a month. I smiling while swaying to the music with Loki. When the party ended I was tired. Loki walked me back to my room and told me goodnight. The rest of the week went rather fast but on the day before we left something happened that I never expected to happen. Something that will scare me for a long time.