Chapter 11: 4th of July party part 3

It's been an hour since Loki and Bruce were knocked out. I keep on pacing because I'm so nervous and worried. What if they hate me forever and never forgive me?

"Caroline please sit down your making me nervous." Peter said

"Sorry." I said and sat on a chair next to him. He took my hand and rubbed his thumb up and down my hand calming me down. I put my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe that this happened." I said

"I know I can't believe it either." Peter said

"Why did they react the way they did?" I asked

"Isn't it obvious. They both liked you." He said

"That explains a lot." I said

"I'm just happy that we're together." He said

"I am too." I said and kissed his cheek.

"They should be waking up soon." Fury said

"So what are we going to do when they wake up?" Steve asked

"We're just going to talk to them is all." Fury said. I heard both of them groan. That means that their waking up.

"Ah your up." Fury said

"What happened?" Bruce asked

"You almost Hulked out because you got mad at the fact that Caroline is dating someone else." Fury said

"Oh yeah right." Loki said

"Look we're sorry we didn't mean to freak out like we did." Loki said

"Did I hear correctly? Did Loki just apologize?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes I did." He said

"I forgive you." Peter said

"Me too as long as that doesn't happen again." I said and they nodded.

"Well I'm going to get changed out of my bikini because I'm getting a little cold." I said and walked to my room. I changed into my outfit and walked back out to the party. I walked next to Peter and he put his arm around me.

"You know you two are so cute together." Nat said

"Thanks Nat." I said. I saw my parents in front of me next to Nat and Bruce. I smiled knowing that their there. But I sense another presence here. He had black glasses on and grey hair.

"That's Peters Uncle Ben. He was killed by a mugger." My mom said and I gave her a weak smile.

"Tell Peter that I love him." Uncle Ben said and I nodded. We had cheese burgers and hot dogs for dinner. I just grabbed my glass from my room and opened up my mini fridge. I pored animal blood int my glass and closed my fridge again. I went back outside and sat next to Peter.

"What's in the glass?" He asked

"Animal blood it's my dinner." I said and he nodded.

"Wait you don't drink human blood?" He asked

"No i tried it once and I hated it so I drink animal blood now." I said and took a sip of my drink.

"So Caroline are you going to sing today?" Steve asked

"Not today." I said and he nodded.

"So who thinks that they can lift up my hammer?" Thor asked

"I think I can." Tony said. He tried to pick it up but it wouldn't bugged.

"Come on Steve you try." I said

"Ok." He said. He tried to pick it up too and it moved ever so slightly. I smiling like an idiot when Thor's face fell a little bit.

"Why don't you try Caroline." Peter said and I nodded. I tried to pick it up and I was laughing.

"Oh look at me I'm Thor. I am the rightful king of Asgard." I said while laughing. But everyone's eyes widened and their mouths dropped.

"What?" I asked

"Caroline look at what your holding." Peter said and I gasped. I dropped the hammer and ran out of the room. I was half way down the hallway when Thor appeared in front of me. I turned around to run the other way but Peter was in front of me.

"Caroline I'm not going to hurt you but I want to know why you could lift my
hammer?" Thor asked

"I don't know." I said and started to have a panic attack.

Peter' POV

"What's happening?" Thor said

"She having a panic attack." I said and sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap and she was still breathing heavily.

"Hey Caroline look at me." I said but she wouldn't look at me. Ok that won't work. Then I got an idea.

"It's ok Caroline you did nothing wrong." I whispered.

"Try and calm down." I whispered again and kissed her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was hugging me. She started to calm down but was still breathing a little bit heavily.

"Oh my god what happened?" I heard Natasha say

"She's having a panic attack Natasha." I said

"Is she going to be ok?" She asked

"Yeah she's calming down now." I said and she nodded. I can hear that Caroline's breathing is going back to normal now. When she was calm again she looked at me with these sad eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are going to start talking soon?" I asked and she shook her head and I nodded.

"Caroline I'm sorry for scaring you." Thor said and she hugged him.

"She's letting you know that it's ok." Natasha said and he nodded.

"Natasha, Thor can you explain the others what happened. Just give me and Caroline a few minutes." I said and they nodded. Once they were gone I turned to Caroline again. I waled over go her and hugged her. We hugged each other for a good five minutes and when we pulled apart I kissed her and she kissed back.

"You look so beautiful." I whispered and she giggled.

"I also love your laugh." I said and she smiled.

"Let's go back out there." I said and she nodded.