Chapter 27: A wedding part 2

Caroline's POV

I was so nervous for this. Tony is going to walk me down the isle and give me away since he is the only father figure in my life. I'm so nervous right now that I'm passing around waiting which feels like forever.

"Stop passing Caroline you'll be fine." Jane said

"I'm just so nervous what if he leaves me next week, what if I mess up and he'll be mad at me forever, what if..." I said

"Caroline stop freaking yourself out." Darcey said and I took a deep breath. The music started to play so I know it's time. Jane, Nat, Darcey, and Sif walked out before me, they are my bridesmaids. I walked out to see Tony smiling at me.

"You ready for this?" He asked and I nodded. Once the doors opened and I saw Loki standing there smiling at me all of my worries and doubts went away and I smiled at him. I can see my parents smiling at me and I can see my brother too. Once I got to the alter Tony kissed my cheek and I grabbed Loki's hand smiling.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union of Caroline and Loki. If anyone had any objections to this union speak now or forever hold your peace." The pastor said. The room is silent  and I smile.

"Good now the bride and groom have written their own vows. Caroline you speak first." He said

"Loki where do I start. You have given me the best two years of my life and I am happy to become your wife. I love you so much that words can't describe it. I will forever love you and be by your side at all times. You cheer me up when I'm sad and make me laugh with Thor when you get drunk. (everyone laughs) I will be loyal and loving to you and will forgive you when we get into fights and when you mess up. I have waited for this day all my life and I'm happy to be calling you my husband. I love you and forever will."

"Caroline where do I start. You are good to me and I know I don't deserve that. You are my world and I will treat you right don't you worry about that. I will be by your side at all times, through thick and thin, and in the toughest of time I will forever love you and keep you safe. I have waited for the day to call you my wife and finally that day has come. I love you and forever will."

"Loki do you take Caroline to be your wife."

"I do." Loki said

"Caroline do you take Loki as your husband."

"I do." I said while smiling.

"Through the power vested in me and the state of New York I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We kissed and everyone was cheering. I was so happy to finally call Loki my husband.

A/N I hope you like this chapter. Please give me some feed back so I know that you love it so far.