Chapter 12: 4th of July party part 4

Caroline's POV

When we got outside everyone was looking at us. I just kept on looking down not daring looking into the eyes of my friends. Their probably mad at me. I walked with Peter to the balcony and he lifted my chin up.

"Hey its ok no one is mad with you. Please don't be sad because if your sad then I'm sad." He said and I smiled and he smiled.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He said

"Thanks for helping me calm down back there." I said

"Anytime." He said

"Caroline!" Nat yelled and I ran to her.

"What's up?" I asked

"How are you? I saw what happened back there." She said

"I'm fine I just started to panic because I thought that I was in trouble by Thor." I said

"Well I'm glad your ok." She said

"Thanks Nat your the best." I said

"Hey why don't we go shopping tomorrow. To get your mind off of things." She said and I nodded.

"I think I'm going to need that." I said and we laughed.

"Well the fireworks are about to start so come and sit with me." She said

"Sure." I said.

"That's not fair that she can lift the hammer and I can't." I heard Tony wine.

"Hey quick wining and man up Stark." I snapped.

"That's my girl." Peter said and kissed me and I heard Tony moan.

"Hey you two get a room." He snapped and I laughed.

"Peter go and sit next to Bruce because I need to sit with Nat." I said and he sighed.

"Fine I just thought that I could sit next to the love of my life for the first time and watch the fireworks but no I guess not." He said and I sighed.

"Move down Nat that way Peter can sit next to me." I said

"It's a good thing that I like you." She said and I laughed

"Thanks Nat." I said.

"Your welcome." She said and we watched the fireworks.

"The fire works are so pretty." I said

"But not as pretty as you." Peter said and I smiled.

A/N

Sorry that I haven't update in 3 days and that this chapter is so short. The next one will be longer. I'm leaving the country in 5 days so I will try to update in these last five days before I leave. And then when I get back in two weeks I will only have 5 more days until school starts again. I will also update then too.

Vote, comment, and please be patient with me thank you.