Chapter 6- 3982

The dim red glow of the Pharmacy's neon sign glicened against Kait's car. Chres glanced over at Melony who was now wide awake.

"How's your head feel?" Chres sighed.

"Now that I'm awake it hurts even worse. But at least I can talk now." Melony rubbed her head.

Chres chuckled,"I'll get you some asprin from the pharmacy."

"Thanks." 

Chres drove into the pharmacy parking lot. They had slowly began to drive into civilization. There had been more buildings, but it still wasn't as populated as a small town.

"I'll be right back," Chres stated as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Wait! Your face is all over the news. Do you really think you can just go marching into a pharmacy looking like someone on the Most Wanted list?" She shook her head.

He sighed,"Fine. What's your mom got in here?"

Melony fetched a pair of sunglasses from the glove box.

"Okay Mel. I have sunglasses. How about a jacket or something?" He suggested. 

She nodded. She climbed back behind the seat and grabbed a jacket then handed it to Chres.

She closed her eyes and smiled,"I won't look."

"This is a women's blouse." Chres said flatly.

"Well, say you're gay or something! Just put it on and go!"

Chres groaned. He took off his shirt then slipped on the woman's blouse. 

"So, how do I look? Fabulous, right?" He said in a girly voice.

Melony covered her mouth to stop laughing and nodded.

Chres rolled his eyes,"NIgga from Compton in a girls shirt. I'll be back."

Chres walked casualy into the store. The annoying ring of the bell made him jump. His eyes squinted against the sudden bright lights. 

"Hello. . ." Chres looked down to the clerk's name tag,"Berry Huckle? Like Huckle Berry Fin, but backwards?"

"Wha-? Huckle Berry Fin? My name's Berry Huckle! Can't you read boy?" the irritated Berry scoffed as he pointed to his name plate.

"Huckle Berry Fin is a famous novel. And nevermind. All I need is some asprin."

"You think I'm stupid?! I know what Huckle Fin Berry is! You gotta get asprin from that counter over there. Right by my gorgeous daughter." the man grunted as he pointed behind Chres.

"Yeah...thanks?" Chres shook his head as he turned around and walked over to the other counter. 

"Are you Berry's daughter?" Chres sighed as he stepped up to the counter.

"Yeah. The name's Lee. How 'bout yourself?" the girl giggled.

"Ch-* Will, Look, all I need is some asprin and water."

"Well why you in such a rush? I just moved here from Mississippi and I need to make some new friends. You from 'round here?" Lee smiled cheekily.

"No. I'm from L.A." Chres stared at the girl confused.

"Oh! That's where that fancy li'l accent is from!"

"Yeah. . ." Chres's voice trailed off,"So can I please get some asprin?"

"Nah, I wanna talk wit' choo." Lee leaned on the table to enable Him to look down her shirt. She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay! That's enough! FUCK the asprin!" Ashton smacked his hands on the counter.