Chapter 8- Trust and Belive

Back at Chres's house.

"Chres i know you kiddnapped that girl..." Jaden addmitted.

"l didn't her mom went pysho and was about to kill her and i jumped in to safe a life." he said.

Prince and Jaden looked at eachother and back to him, he could tell by the looks on their faces that they didn't belive him, and that made him feroious.

he chuckled, "So let me guess, you both don't belive me, typical bullshit."

"Chres, i love you but... the things you've done.. it makes it hard to belive.

"Yeah bro, your problay trying to rape this one and kill her to." Prince added

"I DIDN"T DO IT ON PURPOSE! you don't even know the full story!" Chres protested. "

"Chres, look -" Jaden began to say.  "No, this is the typical, basic shit that happens in this so called family!" he yellled. "When that shit happened with me and Abby, you know? what we BOTH got raped, after i spent days, weeks and months protesting that i didn't rape her nor kill her, noone would believe me, everyone ignored that fact that i got raped as well, i just was luck enough to make a deal with them so that i could get out of there alive, and i regret deal everyday. He yelled in a whisper making sure Melony didn't hear, you could see his veins popping out of his head and the tears in his eyes, it hurt him knowing that noone believed him, they just didnt report him because he was family. 

the was a breif silence. 

"You never told us the story before.." Jaden said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yeah, i did. noone just cared about it, y'all's concerned was just labeling me as a killer." Chres said sternly

"But Chres lis- " Jaden started whipping her eyes,

"Whatever, thats not important right now, whats important is making a plan to get me and Melony out of here until this story dies down." 

"What were you thinking?" Prince asked making his way to the couch

"l don't know, still depating. why do you care?" Chres shrugged.

"Because, i wasn't there for you last time, i wanna be there this time." Prince said looking directly at Chres. "Me and Jaden." Prince looked at Jaden and she gave him a reassuring nod.

Chres smiled, for once he had some family on his side, it hasn't been like this in a while.

"What about Eygpt!?" Jaden suggested. 

"NO PARIS!" Prince suggested. 

"No, i was thinkin' Mexico?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I like it." Prince smiled and nodded his head and Jaden did the same.

"Good, Jaden book us a flight, say tomorrow?" Chres said

"Okay.. but what about passports? me and Prince have ours but you can't use yours and Melony doesn't have one." jaden reminded

" Me and Melony can use Mom and.. his passport copies."

"Sounds good." Prince said.

Melony walked back in the room mixed up and full of questions, she took a seat on the couch next to Prince.

 "Melony whats wrong?" Chres asked.

"Huh? nothing, just taking it all in, ya'know?" she stated.

"Yeah,  i get it."  "Come here, i wanna show you somthing." He took her hand and lead her upstairs to his bedroom.

"What did you want to show me?" Melony asked leaning against the wall. "Nothing." he shruged  falling back on his bed.

"Then why'd you call me up here?" she slightly giggled.

"I'm just used to it being just me and you," he admitted looking down.

"gasp, is Chrenesto blushing?" she smiled walking towards him

"Hell no, i don't blush."

"They why are your cheeks red?" she rasied her eye brown.

"They why are your cheeks red?" he mimicked her

"stop that." she hit his arm playfully

"stop that." he mimicked and began to tickle her, they rolled all over the bed her laughing, and trying to catch her breath why he tickled her repetitively, he was on top and she was on the bottom, after he finally stopped tickling her they stopped and tried to catch a breath, looking in each others eyes Chres leaned down and softly kissed her lips, he started moving his lips and Melony followed placing her arms around his neck.

"Princeton? Jay?" A womans voice called out from downstairs.