Episode 1: A church captured Lucifer?

Hanzo Urushihara sighed in content as he stared at the full moon in front of him. It had taken a while to find a place like this on Ente Isla, but here, it was only a short 15 minute flight from the 'Devil's Castle'. It was the only time of day, or night, really, that he could come out of the house and not get arrested for completely destroying the bridge at Sasazuka Station. 

He sighed, looking at the stars and the moon, thinking about his rather... interesting, should that be the right word, day. 

The day had started just like any other. He woke up, crawled out of his taped-together udon noodle box, unsurprisingly finding one of his roommates, Sadao Maou, aka Satan, gone and at Mgronalds for work for the day. His other roommate, Shiro Ashiya, aka Demon General Alsiel (Alciel?), cooking breakfast for the both of them, mostly for himself, though. Ashiya was humming a happy tune, most likely because he didn't know that Urushihara was awake. This was typical around the small six-tatami house, mostly because no one really forgave him for the whole 'I'm going to defeat Satan and destroy a bridge' thing, and therefore, was treated like useless crap. 

Lucifer sat on his knees at his computer, looking for more online games to play, as if he could actually handle the games he was already playing. But, since he finished all his goals and missions for now on the other games, he looked for more, a bad habit he had when he got bored. 

In three of the games he played, he was a general, just like he was back in Ente Isla. And in a few more, he played as a demon, again, like he was in Ente Isla, and in one of them, he even played as an angel, which would make him sometimes feel nostalgic, and the part of his back where his wings came out would start tingling. 

His thoughts were interrupted by an old priest passing by, shouting at him. "Hey, boy! Get down from there, it's dangerous!" Lucifer stood up, stretching his tired wings, to leave when the priest shouted at him, "And take off those wings, you're being a disgrace to our lord!" 

Lucifer flew down from the rooftop onto the ground, feeling to priests negative emotions suddenly being absorbed into him. "Oh my," the priest said, slightly shaking at the sight of him. "You're a-" Lucifer cut him off. "I know, I know," he growled. "I'm a fallen angel, you don't have to insult me, I'll leave." He felt his own negative emotions boiling up inside him. 

"Well, fallen angel," A voice said from behind. "I think it would be in your best interest to come with us." Lucifer turned around sharply. There was a tall man in black robes that went down to his feet, with robes that covered his entire face. Well, either he was tall, or Lucifer was just short, either way, they're both true.

Lucifer began to panic inside, despite his stoic expression. 

But before he could say anything, someone had splashed holy water in his face, he flew up into the air, but fell down due to hitting one of his wings on a tree branch, cutting it, and he fell onto the ground with a sickening crunch. He screamed in pain as he was deemed unable to fly because of his broken, cut and bleeding wing. 

He was shocked, scared, and unable to fly or run away. He screamed out in pain over and over, the burning of the holy water and from his broken wing both becoming a painful kind of numb, where the only thing he can feel is pain, and nothing else. 

The man walked to his side, staring down at him menacingly.

'Where am I?' he thought. 'What's going to happen to me?' His train of thought was interrupted yet again, when he had a large metal net thrown onto him. Within a few seconds, he could feel a burning, no, searing pain everywhere his bare skin had touched the metal bars and chains that connected to them. 

The bars were about one inch long, and connected with chains. The bars had some sort of symbols, one on each bar. They weren't Ente Islan, Lucifer knew that, but they looked... Heavenly. It was one of the Heavenly languages. He could tell that the words were things like 'purification', and 'holy' and things like that. It probably shouldn't have hurt him as much as it did, because he used to be an angel, but it to him, it hurt worse than hell.