Episode 4: Falling over again

Lucifer flew until he was at the abandoned school room.

He sat there, not knowing what to do next. "I'm such an idiot..." He whispered. He curled up into a small ball and ended up crying himself to sleep as he waited for something good to happen to him for once.

----

He was in a large white room. It was too bright, too white, and too big. He couldn't find any end to it, or even a beginning, really. So he just stood, waiting.

For a few minutes, nothing happened. Then, his body ignoring his mind, he began walking. He told himself to go back and wait, but he kept walking. He looked around the large white room, waiting for it to end, when he heard a voice.

"You can stop, now."

It was a loud, booming voice that seemed to echo withing the seemingly nonexistent walls of the large white room. And it seemed to reach deep into his soul, grabbing him, pulling him out of everything, and bringing him into the present time, which seemed to be this large, white room.

He gasped as a sudden cool breeze blew past him, and the loud booming voice spoke again.

"Good. I may now explain to you where you are, and what will happen next."

"W-who are you?" Lucifer asked, still shivering from the sudden breeze that hit him.

"I have many names, Lucifer." The voice spoke. "Some may call me God, others, Lord, and few, Master." Lucifer gasped again, but not from a cool breeze. He should have recognized that voice the second he heard it, he didn't know why he didn't see it.

Lucifer was silent.

"You are to come back to heaven, and you will come serve me once again." Lucifer shook his head, trying to run away. "Very well, then." The voice spoke rather coldly. He was released from the white room, and it faded into a black room, in which he faded into consciousness.

He woke up in a cold sweat, panting, and very afraid.

He was still in the classroom, but something didn't feel right. He took out his wings, they were still white, so he put them back. He stood up, and found an animal laying right next to him, which woke as soon as Lucifer stood up.

The anime was white, covered in blood, and had piercing red eyes that bore into his soul, taking him in and sizing him up,Lucifer stood still, too afraid to move. Then, the animal lunged at him.

He screamed.

The animal tore at his flesh, trying to tear him apart.

He screamed even louder.

Then, he heard the door to the classroom being shoved open.

He fell unconscious.

The last thing he remembered was Chiho shoving the large, dog-like creature off of him, and shielding him from the animal, who was now tearing her apart.

---------

A/N:

I know, I'm an awful person for leaving you at this kind of cliffhanger, but I just came up with this while listening to Black Veil Brides. If you have no idea who Andy, Ashley, CC, Jinxx and Jake are, then you are obviously too obsessed with 1D to know anyone cool. Quit crying, get your braces off, and start having a calmer state of mind, then start listening to Black Veil Brides. YOu'll know what I'm talking about when you hear Andy sing.

He has the voice of an angel.