Episode 2: White wings, and a little bit of war

Back at home, things weren't so good, either. 

Ashiya, who should be loving the fact that Urushihara is gone, is frantic t find him. Maou on the other hand, seems perfectly fine. But that doesn't mean he isn't panicking. Chiho has looked around one place or another, places he might be,but he's been gone for two days, and still hasn't come back. 

'Maybe he went back to Ente Isla?' Maou thought one slow day at the cash register. 

Maou held his head in his right hand, leaning on it while sitting at one of the tables near a window. "What's wrong with Maou?" Everyone was worrying about him,one way or the next. "I don't know, but I don't know what to do to help him!" 

"Mr. Maou?" Chiho asked. "Yeah, Chi?" Maou replied. "Don't worry! I don't think Urushihara went back to Ente Isla! I don't think he would do that!" Chi smiled, hugging Maou from the side. Everyone gasped, not at what they heard, they didn't hear anything, but because someone like her could comfort someone like Maou just like that. Maou smiled at Chi. "Yeah, I think you're right, Chi." 

---------

At home, Ashiya was sitting where Urushihara used to sit at his computer. 

"Oh," he said. "if I were him, where would I be?" He sulked, putting his head in his left hand, "I guess sitting here after Lucifer would make you even act like him, huh?" He said, suddenly finding himself staring at his computer. 

Ashiya sighed. "Where do you think he could be?" He asked himself in his head. "Think of things that could've happned to him while you were asleep, Alciel! Think!" He hit his head against the wall, multiple times, until he was sure that there was a mark on his forehead. 

He suddenly remembered something he saw in the morning news paper when he was out getting groceries that morning. He put on his shoes, and grabbed his wallet just in case, and headed out the door. 

--

At the first place he thought he saw one of the morning news papers, he went there. 

That place happened to be a small cafe not too far from where he lived. 

He picked up a news paper, to his horror, finding that it said,

"Fallen Angel get's captured by local Church, and they plan to 'purify' him and send him back into Heaven"

"So, enlighten me, how will you purify him, Priest?" Local news reporter, Lewis Red asked the priest in charge of this experiment. "Well, we are going to use an old, ancient, and no longer practiced method of purification, that ancient civilizations used to purify the unholy."

Ashiya was horrified, mortified, and angry. 

True, Lucifer wasn't his favorite of the four demon generals, but he was one of the more 'important' ones. Besides, he always told himself it wasn't true, but he secretly cared for the short, purple-haired teen(?), and he didn't want him to go through what he could only imagine as excruciatingly painful, and just just plain awful for a former angel, because he would most likely just get sent back to Ente Isla, and he was one demon who knew that could be painful. Not that he was ever a Heavenly creature in the first place, but, it's just that he witnessed Lucifer getting placed into the center island of Ente Isla when he heard loud cries and wails of pain. 

-----

At MgRonalds, nothing happened, unsurprisingly.