Episode 6

Chi woke up after a while, but Lucifer was still unconscious for the next few days.
His weight shifted drastically, he became even more skinny and scrawny, if that was even possible at this point.
When Ashiya was to replace the bandages every day, he winced at how skinny he was getting from not eating, not moving, and most of all, not waking up.
They became worried when days became weeks, and they had to move him to a hospital, saying that he was in a coma.
Ashiya and Maou visited every day they could, as did Chi, Emi, and Suzuno. They all had suddenly started to feel bad about how horribly they treated him, despite him trying to destroy the city, and trying to take all their money.
He became colder and colder, every time Suzuno touched him. When Chi held his hand, is when they noticed a dark, dark secret that Lucifer was hiding.
Chi gasped, and wondered how he could've hid them this well without bracelets, or a jacket. She traced the scares with her hand, showing Maou, Emi, Bell, and Ashiya.
Now they all felt even more horrible than before. When he woke up, they wanted to apologize, make him smile, treat him better than they were before because of what he's been through.
Suddenly, something happened...
The heart monitor stopped. It flatlined, and soon, nurses and doctors came rushing in. Chi started crying, Ashiya and Maou were scared for Lucifer's life, Suzuno showed some sort of negative emotion, and Emi was at work, but she would know about this, soon enough.
"CLEAR!" A doctor yelled, shoving the electric rectangles onto Lucifer's chest.
He did it again.
And again.
And again.
"One more time!" Maou screamed. The doctor shook his head. "I'm sorry." Was all he said. "One more time!" Chi screamed. "One... More... Time..." She whispered. The doctor's eyes softened, and tried one more time.
The heart monitor beeped.
And it beeped again.
And again.
And again.
Chi cried tears of joy, as did everyone else. Emi ran through the doors, panting and sweaty, mumbling something about 'getting the message'. She saw Lucifer and the heart monitor, and cried. Sh smiled a little, cried a little, and laughed a little. Then she did all three together.
Lucifer was watched closely over the next few weeks, everything soon becoming a blur. On Christmas Eve, they found some sort of brain activity, and everyone was there to celebrate with Lucifer, although, when he didn't wake up, they'd lost all hope. They thought that he was going to be like this for the rest of his life, which wouldn't be very long at this point.
One day, after work, Maou was visiting Lucifer, talking to him, telling him what had happened that day, which wasn't much. They weren't very busy on Mondays.
He held Lucifer's hand, squeezing it, as if to put some of his life force into him to make him wake up. And it seemed to work, because his hand twitched.
It was small, but he could feel it. It was his pinky finger, barely moved a millimeter, but it was there.
He groaned, opening his eyes, then shielding them from the bright light of the hospital room.
To Maou, it was like watching a newborn child look at something for the first time. Opening it's eyes.
He gasped, the bright light blinding him. He shielded his eyes from it, groaning slightly. He sat up, but that was a big mistake. His head pounded, and his ears rang a little. He put his hand in his head, and looked around a little bit.
He recognized it as a hospital room.
He looked around, seeing an astonished Maou, and he suddenly flipped.
"Where- how- why- who- what- what the hell!?" He took out the IVs in his arm, causing the monitor to stop beeping, making nurses run in. They all sighed in relief and put the IVs back into his arm.
He looked around after the whole fiasco, and then Maou said something. "I'm glad you're alive and smiling." Lucifer didn't even realize that he was smiling, but he was.