Episode 7

A/N: This chapter is heavy, and might be triggering. You have been warned.

Lucifer was in the hospital for a little while longer, soon after he woke up, just to keep a watch on him.
Nobody mentioned the scars that Lucifer his on his wrists for a long while. And he managed to feel like he fooled them for a little while longer.
Until...
"Lucifer," Chi started. Maou subtly shook his head, and Lucifer looked at the both of them confused. "Yes?" He replied. Chi's expression darkened a little bit with negative emotions that immediately fed into all three demons.
"Miss Sasaki! I don't think its appropriate to bring it up, yet! At least wait until he gets out!" Suzuno said. Chi shook her head. " I can't hold it in any longer! He needs help..." She whispered the last part, it was barely audible to any of them. Only Maou and Ashiya heard her.
"Lucifer," she said again. "Why..." She started. "Why do you have those scars?! Why did you hurt yourself!?" Lucifer looked at her, holding his wrists. "Because," he looked down at his wounded hands. "Because no body cares." He shook, his body trembling more and more every second with every silent sob he gave. "I know I was stupid, I was stupid to attack the city. I was just afraid. Afraid I'd be forgotten again. Afraid that I'd be weak, unable to fight against anything. Afraid that I'd be useless." He smiled, and chuckled coldly. "But that's all
I've been lately." He sighed. 
Despite the awful situation, Maou and Ashiya agreed.
He bit his lip, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Words," he said. It was all he said for a few minutes. "Die the second they are spoken." He sighed, leaving everyone confused. "I was spoken the second I was sent to Ente Isla. Spoken again when Emi killed me. My words were taken back when Olba saved me, and defeated when you brought me here. Now, I'm nothing but a ghost. A shell of the fearless warrior I used to be. I'm a different person. A coward. I can hardly say no to anyone, anymore. And yet you ask me why."
Every one was shocked by the graceful, descriptive, poetic words that Lucifer had just spoken, that were just not, well... Him.
But everyone in the room knew every word he said was true. And they didn't know what to feel, or what to say.
They all felt bad, and knew it was their fault.
Chi shook with sobs. "I'm sorry." She spoke. "It wasn't you. It was none of you. It was just me." "No!" Lucifer finally looked up at them, his eyes swollen, his face red and blotchy from crying. "It is! We never should have treated you this way!" Suzuno and Emi walked inside, and immediately felt the tension that filled the air. They didn't acknowledge that Lucifer was awake, because it was obvious by now.
They didn't speak, but simply had themselves there, just to be there.
"I'm sorry. So, so sorry."
He got up, and shattered the window,

                                                        by jumping out of it.