Chapter 33- The Last Time

(The Last Time by Taylor Swift ft. Gary Lightbody)
||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||

Justin-

I stood outside her window and watched as she and that Hans gathered up her things and took them to his room. What was she thinking? She barely knew the guy and she was already moving in with him? Mavis had definitely changed but that didn't stop the fact that I am still in love with her. It was clear that she didn't feel the same, but I was sure that if I tried a little harder she'd come running back into my arms.

I watched as she and Hans started playing around and she threw a pillow at him. He caught it and looked at her with a mischievous smile and she laughed. I missed her beautiful laugh. I missed the way she would look at me with her big beautiful blue eyes. I missed the way her hand felt in mine, the way she cuddled up to me when we would spend hours on the couch watching whatever show was on, the way she smelled every time she would come out of the shower, the way she would talk about her dreams with such fascination. I missed her voice, her hair, her hands, her smile, her eyes when they would light up when she talked about the things she loved. I missed her.

I heard her squeal and looked up to see Hans had picked her up and was spinning her around while kissing her cheek softly. She was having the time of her life, something she couldn't have with me anymore. Not since she found out about Odette. The girl I had been with over the years I thought Mavi was dead. The child wasn't mine, I was so sure of it. Odette was just a girl I had an on and off relationship with. I couldn't get over Mavis and I couldn't move on. But as I stand here, on this ledge, watching the girl I love finding happiness with someone else, I can't help but feel that I've lost her for good.

You have you idiot. You fucked up big time. You can't fix it. You fucked up. The voice in my head was right. I fucked up and there was no possible way I could ever get her back. Maybe I had to let her go. Like The Passenger had famously said, "You only know love her when you let her go." And that was what I was doing. I'm letting Mavis go.

But I had to do one thing first......

||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||

Hey everyone. As you might've read, I changed the title to Paper Cuts- Jelsa AU. Sorry this chapter is short. I decided to let you know what Justin was thinking when Mavis saw that memory. I also got inspired by another book called Wait by losangelluke and I thought I'd give her credit since it is her line.

Anyways, vote, comment, share and stay tuned for Chapter 34 coming soon.

Mionette Losoya♥
♥MartyArendelleFrost♥