Ch 1

Konoha, Village hidden in the Leaves, was a beautiful this time of year.

Summer may be hot but thanks to the surrounding forest it's very nice out, and so most people were out.

Not all were enjoying the beautiful weather though. Naruto, our young hero, was crying in a puddle of his own blood, surrounded by drunken low life's of the village.
______________

"P-Please....I nev-never did anything to you...why d-do you always hurt me?" Naruto sobbed, his wrists were tied above his head to a fence and because of his small stature, his feet couldn't touch the ground.

The closest man wore an eye patch and white muscle shirt, he was burned on his right side and had scars on his right arm. "What you don't remember me, Demon? I fought you, along with countless others that night. I used to be a capable jonin, but I lost the use of my chakra in my right arm and the muscles were burned beyond any hope of repair....now I'm barely genin level...." With that he poured a liquid that was extremely cold all over Naruto.

The strange smell made Naruto's eyes water. "What'll you do to me?" Naruto asked, terror in his eyes.

"We will be doing what the fourth started!" The next was a woman, average looking except maybe she doesn't shower. "You took my husband away, you deserve worse than death!"

She jabbed a knife into Naruto's shoulder and twisted it, forcing a blood curdling scream from his lips.

The man used his left hand to fish out a small silver lighter and flicked the top open.

Naruto saw the lighter flame up in slow motion, catching every detail thanks to the horror filled adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Then the man tossed the lighter forward and watched as Naruto lit up in flames.

Naruto screamed and struggled against the rope on his wrist but after almost thirty seconds everything went black...then blood red.

Naruto opened his eyes, finding himself in a large room with able deep water. Large bars were directly in front of him and a man with incredible muscles, long dark red hair, red eyes with slit pupils, claw like fingernails, and whiskermarks like Naruto's was sitting behind the bars staring at him.

"Is this all you've got, gonna roll over and die for those pathetic humans?!?!" His voice made the bars shake, almost like they were afraid of him. He was almost six foot five and he had around two hundred and fifty pounds of solid muscle that was so toned there was no room for any fat. He had sharp elongated canines and his red eyes were glowing.

Naruto walked through the bars, surprising the ancient being. "Who are you?"

The man glared. "Seconds ago you were burning alive, now you are here...and you ask who I am?"

Naruto nodded. "I'd like to be your friend if that's alright?"

The man sighed. "Kid...you shouldn't say that before you know who I am... I am the Kyuubi, the reason your life is not the way it should've been..."

Naruto sat in front of him. "You don't look like a fox..."

The Kyuubi chuckled. "This is my human form. I've used it over the centuries to lay with women and give them strong children in return. Plus it is much easier not to get attacked and sealed if you can look almost normal. Now we can't talk long this time. Your body is being burned alive and unless we stop it you'll die, and I'll have to wait hundreds of years to reform again. The process is painful so I only do it as a last resort. Do you want me to save you?"

Naruto looked down. "What's the point? They'll just do it again..."

The Kyuubi growled. "Then get stronger, make them respect or fear you. But I refuse to allow you to wallow in self pity, now I ask again. Do you want to live?!?!"

Naruto was stunned but nodded anyway. "Y-yes!!!"

The Kyuubi nodded and held out his right fist. "Bump fists with me."

When Naruto did, he felt something hit rush up his arm and through his body.
______________

Kakashi was openly crying, he hadn't been fast enough to save his sensei's son.

He turned his gave from the burned corpse of the young boy and glared at the people he'd just captured. "You all are guilty of attacking a minor, murder of a child, treason, and murder of the child of a Kage! I sentence you to death!!!!"

"S-Son of a Kage?!?! You idiot, that's the demon bra-ugh!!!" Kakashi punched him in the cheek so hard that it knocked the scared mans patch off and bloodied his face.

"Ken, I expected better of you. A former seal user like you should know the boy was not the fox!" Kakashi's right hand lit up with electricity.

"Kakashi wait." Sarutobi Hiruzen, third hokage and self appointed grandfather of Naruto, placed a hand on his wrist. "I must do it, I've failed Naruto for so long...allow me to at least avenge him..."

Kakashi nodded, sadly. "Yes hokage-sama..." The lightning disappeared and Hiruzen walked over to the woman, who was on her stomach with her hands tied behind her back.

"I-I'm on the council! You can't do this to me!!!" She screeched.

"Your council position is revoked, Nala. Your husband would be so disappointed in you..." Then he lifted her up and gripped her throat.

"W-wait...Old-M-Man..." Naruto's body wheezed.

Hiruzen dropped her and rushed to Naruto. "You're alive!!!" Then he noticed the skin repairing itself and that he grew fangs.

"Yeah...you...I told you...I'll be hokage one day." Naruto's body healed bit by bit until he looked almost the same. His eyes were still red and he had fangs, but other than that he looked like his old self.

"What happened to you?" Hiruzen asked the boy.