Ch 2

"Wake up, boy." The deep voice of the Kyuubi rang out.

Naruto opened his eyes and groaned, he felt tired for some reason. More tired than he'd ever felt. "Kyuubi? What's up with my body? It feels like all my muscles are sore."

"To save your life, I had to change you on a genetic level. There have only been two humans like what I have made you and their powers were completely different and unparalleled. You now have limitless potential, there's never been one made before. The other two were sons of Kaguya. I have no idea what abilities you will have but you're definitely more powerful than you were yesterday. I've hidden all of your new traits but I will only hide them until you become a genin." The Kyuubi explained.

Naruto nodded and stood, feeling strangely light. "Thank you...you never told me your name by the way, I asked who you were."

"...Kurama..." Then the connection cut as Kurama retreated back into Naruto's seal.

Naruto grinned as he pulled on his jacket. He didn't know, however, that his strength had increased by much though and so the simple movement of pulling on his orange jacket tore it at the seams.

"Dammit! Now what'll I wear?" Naruto began searching through his closet and found a black tank top and dark blue pants. This time he was more careful putting the clothes on.

Once at the Acadamy Naruto took a seat in the back of the room, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

Naruto sighed as he started looking around, noting a red faced Hinata that he hadn't noticed. "Hey Hinata, you alright?"

She nodded furiously. "Y-Yes Naruto-kun..."

Then Naruto turned his attention back to the front, noting something felt odd.

The air around him felt heavier, like he weighed more or something. Naruto stood, just as the heaviness was replaced with weightlessness. "The hell?!?!" Naruto's hair moved with invisible wind, his feet left the ground, and his sense of balance was thrown off as he tilted.

Then he noticed things were floating around him. The desk, pencils, papers, all kinds of things floating idly.

Iruka's mouth dropped in shock as he rushed up the stairs. "Naruto! Are you doing that?!?!"

"I-...I think so..." Naruto whispered as he dropped to his feet and the objects fell limply around him.

Iruka overcame his shock and laughed. "That looked like gravity release, a very rare talent! You should be proud!" Inside he was scared, was it the Kyuubi?

Naruto nodded. "Sounds lame though..."

Sasuke Uchiha however couldn't get over his shock. 'How could the Dobe have that kind of power? Is he even human?' His sharingan activated from the shock, revealing a single tomoe in each eye. What he saw set him on edge. Where everyone else had small blue fires in their stomachs showing their chakra, Naruto had red and yellow and it encompassed his body. 'No way is he human!!!'

Naruto caught the look of fear that Sasuke was giving him and turned away, he hated when people looked at him like that.

Naruto focused his chakra and released the gravity chakra he was using.