Ch6

"Alright class, as you know Sasuke has been missing for a few days so Hokage sama has sent out multiple search parties, there's no need to worry we'll see him again soon enough. Now, who wants to tell me what chakra is?" Iruka asked his class.

Naruto blocked it out, thinking intently. 'Sasuke...'

Hinata looked at her crush worriedly. She may not yet have the guts to admit her feelings but she could help him now. "Naruto-kun..." She whispered to him.

Naruto looked at her in surprise. "Yeah? What's up Hinata?"

She bit her lip. "Are...y-you worried about h-him?"

Naruto nodded. "Yeah kinda...he lost his parents and I never knew mine. I've always felt connected to him because we feel similar loneliness..." Naruto sighed and gave a fake smile. "Sorry Hinata, I'm boring you with my stupid problems..."

She shook her head. "You're problems aren't stupid, Naruto-kun. You care for someone, that's a very compassionate thing to do."

Naruto's fake smile turned into a happy grin. "Thanks Hinata-chan...you know, I just noticed...you're not stuttering."

She blushed. "I-Is that bad?"

"The stuttering? Nah, it's kinda cute sometimes and-..." Whatever he'd been about to say died out when she fainted.
_________________________________

Sasuke smiled. Talion was taking him to face off against a demon, a minor demon but a demon all the same.

"Remember Sasuke. Demons are weak against your sword and the Phoenix flames, but will still take damage from plasma type ninjutsu...meaning fire or lightning. Don't let your guard down for even a moment." Talion took Sasuke into a clearing, finding a large fuuinjutsu circle on the ground. Inside was a black mass, slamming itself into an invisible wall. The mass had a white mask and had a bloodied skeleton inside, surrounded by that black watery mass.

Sasuke looked at the creature, curious how something like that could exist.

"I hope your ready... release." The circle broke and the demon blasted towards Sasuke at incredible speed.

Sasuke drew his sword and sidestepped the creature, slicing through the demon's back. Black blood sprayed out and the creature wailed.

The demon crouched low. Three black orbs appeared around its head. Sasuke spun his sword into a reverse grip and activated his sharingan.

The orbs shot forward, almost too fast for Sasuke to track even with his advanced sharingan. He blocked two with his sword and the third slammed into his arm.

The blow sent Sasuke tumbling and skidding along the ground.

Not wasting any time, the demon pounced.

Sasuke could see everything in slow motion. He knew he couldn't dodge fast enough. Then he raised his other hand and pushed his flames.

A blue Fireball shot out, slamming into the creature's chest and destroying the creature in a burst of blackened bones and flames. The mask was vaporized and the demon turned to ashes.

"Not bad. Sloppy, but not bad." Talion said, he bent, picking up Sasuke's sword and looking at it. "Next time, remember,