Ch 5

Naruto opened his eyes, finding himself in Kurama's cage.

The powerful being was meditating with a red glow coming from him.

"Kurama, I need a favor..." Naruto told him.

Kurama opened his eyes in response.

Naruto looked directly into his eyes. "I want you to stop hiding my true form. People need to understand what I'm really like before we get placed on a team together, so they aren't scared of me..."

Kurama sighed, the red energy flickering out. "I understand, and I'm glad. Even for me, keep an illusion up that's strong enough to fool a byakugan for two years is quite draining. "

Naruto nodded as he looked at his reflection and smiled. "Honestly I think it looks cool."

Kurama laughed. "Yes, I believe it does."
______________

The next day at the academy, Sasuke had arrived early. Trying to decide whether or not to leave with Talion.

Then Naruto walked in. He had slightly longer canines, and lighter blue eyes with slit pupils. He was slightly paler with more defined muscle and his hair turned bleach blonde.

Sasuke looked on in horror. "I knew he was a demon..." He whispered and watched, hoping to learn all he could.

Afterall he'd need a plan to beat the blonde.

Naruto flickered from view, appearing next to Hinata.  "Hey Hinata-chan, can I sit here?"

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. I nearly forgot he could teleport... I'll keep my abilities secret, so I can take him by surprise when I go to kill him...

Naruto talked animatedly with Hinata as they sat in the back, Sasuke narrowed his eyes. Why can i sense his demon presence? Master Talion said I would be able too. I see his chakra is demonic when I look at him and I can tell it's incredibly strong but... I can't sense it...

Sasuke was visibly fuming.

"Sasuke-kun, are you okay?" The pink haired girl asked him, genuinely concerned for him.

Sasuke cast his eyes to her. "No. I'm not. The most powerful known demon in the world is currently in the classroom, so forgive me if I'm slightly on edge." He growled angrily.

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Who? Naruto? Sure he looks a bit different, but you can't believe he's a-"

"Sakura. Shut your useless mouth. My sharingan can see chakra. Would you care to know how much he has? Easily twenty times any of the current kage, not even considering the fact that he has a second chakra network that's blood red and vastly stronger than the purple colored one that he uses. By the way, Naruto is the only person I've ever seen with purple chakra."

Purple chakra, Sasuke knew what that was. A combination of his human chakra and the red demon chakra.

Then Iruka walked in the classroom ready to start today's lesson.

(Sorry it's short guys) also it's being weird, this is the third time I've tried to revise it it keeps looking like the original no matter how many changes I make