4

"OPPAAAA!!" I screamed as loud as I could. Seungcheol ran into my room with a baseball bat in his hand. He looked aroung the room and said

"Are you ok?"

"There's a spider on the wall!" I said and point to it. Seungcheol sighed and killed it.

"Ok Yoonmi, its dead now."

"Thank you oppa."

"You have to pay me back for making me run out of bed first thing in the morning."

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" I said while sitting up in bed

"I want you to make breakfast for all of us. Pancakes, bacon and eggs."

"I'll do it. Get out so I can change." I said and through a pillow at him.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I wore jeans shorts, and a pink shirt that said 'I woke up like this, FLAWLESS' and went down stairs and started making breakfast.

- 45 minutes later -

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and all the boys came.

Seungcheol gave me a thumbs up and we all ate.

- After breakfast -

Jun and Hansol cleaned up so I went to go find Seungcheol. He was in the practice room with Jihoon and Soonyoung.

"Ah Yoonmi just the person we want to see. We need a girls opinion on this." Soonyoung said. I sat down next to him and Seungcheol. Jihoon pressed play and music started playing.

When it ended I clapped and Jihoon said "So, you liked it?"

"I think it's perfect, you guys are really talented."

"Why thank you princess." Soonyoung said and kissed my hand, Seungcheol slapped the back of his head and he let out a groan then left.

I held Seungcheol's arm and said "Oppa, can I please go shopping today?"

"I'm sorry, but we have to practice today. Maybe tomorrow." said Seungcheol. Then Jihoon said

"Mm... no, I think we can practice some other time." Then looked at me and smiled

"Ouh ok then, go tell the boys to get ready."

"Yes!! Thank you oppa!!" I said and went to go tell everyone to get ready.

~ Seungcheol POV

After Yoonmi left the room Jihoon was smiling and looked like he was thinking hard about something. I just forgot about it and left to go get dressed
----TO BE CONTINUED----