6

Just then Seungcheol and all the others came back, they were all smiling. I rolled my eyes and Seungcheol smirked.

~At home 5:00 pm

We were all sitting down watching Boys Over Flowers (Kim Bum tho!!) Then Seungcheol's phone rang and he went to go pick it up.

After 10 minuets he came back looking mad. He motioned me to go to the kitchen and so I did.

"Sungmi is visiting tomorrow." He said. My eyes widened

"No oppa.. your joking right?" I asked

"No she just called and told me.. I tried to stop her but she insisted on coming."

I sighed and ran my hand thru my hair. This is gonna be horrible.

We sat back down in the front room with the other guys and continued to watch tv, but I couldnt focus on anything. So I got up and sat down on the back porch. Just staring out into the open.

~Jihoon POV

After Seungcheol and Yoonmi came back, Yoonmi looked like her mind was somewhere else. She soon got up and went on the back porch. I looked at Seungcheol and he motioned me to go to her and he nodded.

I made two cups of hot chocolate and grabbed my oversized tshirt, then went to her.

~ Yoonmi POV

About 5 minutes after I went outside Jihoon came with two cups in his hand and a sweater hung over his shoulder and smiling.

"I just wanted to see if you were ok.." He said and handed me a cup and gave me his sweater. I put it on, smiled and nodded.

"You and Seungcheol are a lot alike." He said randomly, I looked at him confused.

"Well, when Seungcheol has something bothering him he usually would smile and say everhthing is ok, when it really isnt." Jihoon said. I took a sip of the hot chocolate and put the strain of hair behind my ear.

"Well I have an older sister.. Sungmi.. she hates me.. well not exactly.. She just expects me to be perfect.. like her.. cause everyone says she is the pretty girl in the family.. the perfect daughter.. and when I mess up on one little thing she tells the whole world and... just umm *sniff* makes me feel sort of useless.. and umm I just.." I almost couldnt talk, the lump in my throat got bigger as tears formed. I looked at Jihoon and a look of concern filled his eyes.

"*ehem* *sniff* Thats why I love Seungcheol so much.. cause when Sungmi pushed me out Seungcheol let me in. I didnt bother to make any friends cause Seungcheol was always there.. to protect me.. and that is also why it was so hard for m-me when he became a trainee.. I just *sniff* c-couldnt..."

I couldnt speak anymore, I just broke out crying. Jihoon took me into a hug and pat my back.

"She is c-coming tomorrow.." I said, he hugged me tighter.

~ Jihoon POV

We continued hugging for a few minutes. Then I looked at her face and saw she fell asleep. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style and layed her on her bed and tucked her in. She is so beautiful. I thought then went into the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------