8

I went in my room and closed the door.

Why does her bias have to be Jihoon? He is going to love her for sure.. that has happened before so many times... Why do I even care? My aunt said that I am just Yoonmi, just an average girl..

I sat on my bed and just let the tears slip down my face, not caring where they went.

I cant get depressed again... it was to close last time..

I got up and wiped my tears. I grabbed my phone, wallet, sky blue beanie, and some shoes then went downstairs. I saw everyone sitting down in the living room all looking annoyed. I looked over at Jihoon and Sunmi was sitting next to him, almost on his lap. He looked a bit disgusted.

"Seungcheol, I'm going out, I'll be back soon." I said and left.

I went to the park and put my earbuds in and sat down under a tree.

I looked at my phone and it was 4:00 pm. I'll just stay here for an hour. I went, saf down and started listening to music. About half an hour later I got a text from Seungcheol, but I ignored it. I cause I knew he would ask me to come home, but I didnt want to.

~ 6:30 pm

I checked my phone again and it was 6:30 so I got up and started walking home.

When I got there I knocked on the door and LeeChan opened it

"Noona!! We missed you!!" He said and gave me a hug, I hugged him back and gave him a small smile. Then we went inside.

I went to go find Seungcheol, he was in his room with Hansol, Jun, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and of course, Sunmi.

I went inside and Seungcheol ran up and hugged me.

"Why didnt you answer my text?" He asked

"I'm sorry oppa, I guess I was thinking to hard."

"Its ok, just dont do that again ok?"

I nodded

"Yoonmi come join us!" Jeonghan said an patted the seat beside him, I and sat down.

"Hannie oppa!! Can I touch your hair please??" Sunmi said, but before he could answer she had both her hands striking his hair almost pushing me out my seat.

I rolled my eyes and was just about to get up but Jihoon grabbed my hand and said

"Please dont go.." So I sat back down. Sunmi said "worthless whore" under her breath.

"So where did you go?" Hansol asked me

"She probably went to visit her nonexisting boyfriend." Sunmi said and earned gasps from all the boys.

"I went to the park, and just listened to music." I said

"Poor Yoonmi, forever alone. No man in his right mind would exept you." Sunmi said

"Sunmi, I dont need a boyfriend right now ok?"

"Same words Aunt Eunah said too. She ended up an old maid.. but then again almost all our reletives say she wasnt good looking.. and that, well you kind of resemble her.. a lot." Sunmi said with a smug look on her face.

"I know I'm not as pretty as you, or as smart as you, but that doesnt mean anything ok? I know you are better than me in everyway.. I've only tried to gain your love. I just wanted to have a real older sister... If you want me to leave, then fine, I'll go." I said and walked out the room

I went and started to pack my things..
----------------------------------------------