5

~Yoonmi POV

After I came out of the practice room I told Wonwoo that we are going to go shopping he got up and told everyone else. I went to my room and looked through my clothes. I chose a jeans shorts, and a grey tank top with the batman symbol and my converse. I didnt bother to put any makeup on, I just braid my hair to one side. Then picked up my phone and wallet.

"Yoonmi~!!" Seungcheol yelled from down stairs

"I'm coming!!" I yelled back and ran out my room.

Seungcheol was the only one standing there "Where is everyone else?" I asked

"They are in the car already."

"Ahh okie" I said and went to the car with him.

Since there were 14 of us we took 2 vans.

Van 1:
Seungcheol, Yoonmi, Soonyoung, Jeonghan, Vernon, Jisoo and Jihoon

Van 2:
Seokmin, LeeChan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, Minghao, and Seungkwan

~ Arrive at the mall

"We are gonna go in the arcade." Seungkwan said and Vernon, Seokmin, LeeChan, Soonyoung followed him.

"Ok Yoonmi where do you want to go?" Seungcheol asked

I point to a hat shop and we all went there. On the way Minghao and Jun saw an Thialand resturant and went there instead.

We went in the store and I saw a grey beanie, I told Seungcheol I'll be right back and I went to it, put it on and used my phone as a mirror. I checked myself out and I have to admit I looked really fine in that hat. I took it off and looked at the price, I choked on my spit and put it back on the shelf. I am not spending that much on a hat. And went to look at something else.

~ Jihoon POV

When we walked inside the store Yoonmi went to a hat wrack and picked up the hat and tried it on. She looked pretty with that on. She looked at herself in her phone and made a few faces. She is cute. Yoonmi took off the hat and looked at the price, she coughed and put it down then went somewhere else.

"Don't let hyung catch you staring." Jeonghan whispered in my ear. I nodded and went with them.

~ Yoonmi POV

We left the hat shop and went to a clothes store. I was looking through the dressed then I saw a mint green skater dress. I went to the changing room and tried it on and really loved it, it would look good with the beanie I saw earlier too. I texted Seungcheol to come over and see if he liked it too, cause we both have the same fashion sense. He texted back 'ok' and I waited 5 minutes then opened the fitting room door... but Seungcheol wasn't there.. instead Jihoon was there looking around. I *ehemed* and he looked at me.

"Oh um where is Seungcheol?" I asked

"He went to the restroom."

"Jeonghan and Joshua?"

"They went for IceCream"

"Ouh and Mingyu and Wonwoo?"

"They went to the shoe store"

"Ah ok.... well then *ehem* umm how do I look?" I asked and spun around once.

"You look beautiful." Jihoon said and my face turned red.

"Thank you." I said and smiled then went in and took it off.

I went to pay for it and me and Jihoon walked out of the store. My phone buzzed

SC: You can thank me later

YM: I'll make sure do that

SC: Okay ^*^
By the way I told Jeonghan and Joshua about Jihoon.

SC :They want to be the first to hold you twos love child

When I read this I gasped and blushed. I didnt want Jihoon to see so I put hair in my face. I texted Seungcheol back

YM: SHUT UP?! Come back fast
my face is so red righ now.

I hate you by the way

Then put away my phone.
-----------------------------------------------