Cramps and Cosabellas

It was finally Saturday, and after a long week I was planning on sleeping until noon. Harry was leaving on a camping trip with the boys around ten and I was spending the day with some girlfriends later in the afternoon. My plans to sleep in unfortunately changed though when Harry wouldn't stop tossing and turning beside me.

I slowly opened one eye, and when my vision focused I could read the clock that said it was about 7:30. I sighed and rolled over so I was facing Harry. He had a grimace on his face, but I could tell he was still asleep. I closed my eyes hoping to fall back asleep, but he turned again and groaned.

"Harry?"

He groaned again, flipping around. His back was facing me so I shook his shoulder lightly. He

didn't wake, so I sat up slightly, resting my head in my hand.

His breathing was a bit shallow and I could see that his face was flushed. I laid my hand, gently on his forehead and could feel it was a bit warm and clammy. I massaged my hand down his arm and tried to wake him again.

"Harry."

His breathing hitched and he turned his head, slowly opening his eyes.

"You ok, green eyes?"

He turned onto his back and ran his hands over his face and then through his hair.

"Mmm, m'alright."

He yawned again as his head lolled onto his shoulder.

I leaned in and kissed his heated cheek, frowning when I realized it was warmer than his forehead.

"Are you sure you're ok? I think you might have fever."

He nodded again and rolled over so he was sprawled on top of me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

His husky voice vibrated against my chest as he spoke. " 'Didn't sleep very well, 've got a bit of a stomach cramp."

I kissed his temple, running my hand comfortingly through his hair. "I'm sorry, baby. Are you gonna be up to going today?"

He exhaled and cleared his throat. "Ya. 'Just need to get up n'going and i'll be alright."

"You sure?"

He tilted his head and his kissed my jaw. "Why? You wanna stay home and play doctor?"

I swatted his arm playfully, causing him to whine. "Don't hit me, I'm already poorly. I didn't even mean it that way."

He sat up a bit and nibbled beneath my earlobe. "I mean unless you want to..."

I laughed and sat up a bit further. "Alright, cheeky. If you're going you better start getting ready."

He murmured something about not wanting to share a tent with niall and his bowels, and made no effort to move, keeping me pinned to the bed.

I sighed and ran my hand through his hair again. "I mean, I guess you could always come with me today. I'm going to be at lunch for hours listening to Kristin talk about her honeymoon and how her husband couldn't get it up..."

Harry shot up, struggling to untangle himself from the blankets, his voice a bit higher as he spoke. "Alright, so I'm gonna jump in the shower."

***********

"Sunscreen?"

"Yes."

"Wool socks?"

"Yes, dear. Three pairs."

"What about chapstick? Did you remember to pack your inhaler..."

"Check," he placed a soft kiss on my lips, "...and check." Another kiss to my forehead.