Sky witch

Twisting and turning, trying to find a comfy position that would help her sleep, but failed after trying, she couldn't sleep, not without that shirt that had the scent of the vampire queen. After the vampire queen broke off their relationship, thinking that the princess wanted her to be perfect. After giving the shirt to Maja, the sky witch, to get Hambo back, Marceline's old teddy bear, Bonnibel started having nightmares, either about the vampire queen leaving and never returning, or their breakup, she can still remember Marceline's hurt face, and how she thought that the princess never liked her for her.

Deciding that she couldn't sleep, bonnie was adamant to do something really stupid, visiting the vampire queen, maybe even tell her how she got Hambo back, and maybe just maybe the vampire would feel sorry for her, and she would give her another shirt she could sleep with. They were really close these days, and bonnie was risking their friendship, but she didn't care, because after her relationship with Marceline, bonnie has never felt so lonely, waiting at night till late hours, waiting for the vampire queen to return, and to tell her that everything was going to be okay, but the problem is, nothing is okay, nothing will ever be okay, not until the vampire queen knows how bonnie really felt, how she loved her for her, but the council of the candy kingdom didn't agree, because Marceline was and she quotes " very and utterly distasteful", but she didn't care anymore, Marceline was her sanity, her safe place to land, and no one was going to take Marceline away from her ever again.

Calling her loyal marrow, Pb climbed on it, guiding him to Marceline's place. Reaching the cave, bonnie goes off running to the door, hoping Marceline was home, knocking on the door three times, she hears a voice saying "I'm coming, I'm coming"

Marceline was sure that the knocker was Finn, with his loyal brother Jake the dog, but to her surprise, it was the princess of the candy kingdom, bonnibel, looking as beautiful as ever, even in her night gown, but something annoyed her, bonnie wasn't wearing the shirt that she gave her. Realizing she was staring, she blushed a little, and invited the younger woman in.

"So, what brings you here at night princess, did you dream about me in your sleep?"
Bonnie now was on the verge of tears, seeing the vampire again, just made her feel overwhelmed, remembering all the good times they had, all the sneaking that they did, their midnight walks, the picnics, she tried to hold these tears back, but they just threatened to pour even more. Surrendering, she sobbed, crying is good, she should cry, all these feelings inside of her were about to burst, she waited decades for the queen's return, and there she was, standing in front of her was none other than the vampire queen herself.

Realizing she must've said something wrong, the queen apologized over and over again, hugging her princess dearly, like she was about to disappear into thin air. "I'm so sorry princess, I didn't mean to hurt you." But the princess just shook her head, muttering in a low voice that it wasn't the queen's fault, it was her fault, all her fault, it was her fault that they broke up, and she was the reason Marceline left ooo, and it was her fault that she has let her feelings and fears control her, like they were the master and she was the slave.
Marceline didn't know what to do, she was never that good with expressing feelings and junk, but she knew one thing, that when she looks at the princess and wham, she's head over heels. When she's beside the princess, she would feel so bad and yet so good, she slipped, she stumbled, and she fell, in love with the candy princess. She carried the princess to her room, and set her on the bed, but she didn't let go, she stayed beside her and cuddled, until they both fell in deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The princess woke up first, still not sure of her surroundings, she didn't get much sleep last night, only 5 hours top, she remembers what happened last night, but not after her slipping out of bed. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she noticed she wasn't in her room, she was in Marceline's, and she wasn't alone in bed either, her legs were tangled under the sheets with the vampire queen herself. She shuffled a little, trying to move slowly, she didn't want to wake up the sleeping vampire, but she was grateful, because even though she didn't remember coming here, that was the most peaceful sleep she had in years, no decades even. Her attempts of leaving the bed without waking up Marceline failed, because Marceline's eyes fluttered open, revealing their crimsoned color. They stared into each other's eyes for a second, until Marceline talked, breaking the silence between them.