Fairy Tail

One Month Later.....

Artemis was standing in front of a massive building. She'd changed out of her uniform long ago, and was now dressed in shorts and a crop top.

The building had a familiar symbol with the words 'Fairy Tail' written across it.

Artemis had been practicing with the magic Marx Filleh had given her. It wasn't difficult... not with the lessons he had put into her mind.

Her magic was kind of like Gray's, but instead of Ice Make, it was Arrow Make. She brought out the light bow loaded with a simple light arrow, said something like 'Arrow Make: Lance!' And when she shot the arrow, the arrow would turn into a green version of what she said. It was also a type of Lost Magic.

Artemis did the natural thing, walking into the building. Her eyes widened.

It was chaos.

There was a full scale brawl. People were punching each other, throwing chairs at each other... two people, however, stuck out.

The first was a teenage boy with spiky pink hair and a scaly black and white scarf around his neck. For those unfamiliar with the world of Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel was a Dragon Slayer, meaning he was trained by a dragon to learn how to use that dragon's element. Natsu was a Fire Dragon Slayer, meaning his Dragon magic dealt with fire.

The second was a black haired teenage boy with a cross necklace. This was Gray Fullbuster, an Ice Make mage. Ice Make was like Arrow Make, but the attacks- or defense - we're made of ice. He also had an unfortunate habit of, well, he liked to take off his shirt.

"Hi!" A pretty white haired girl, named Mirajane Strauss, said cheerfully from behind the bar. "Are you here to join the guild?"

Artemis nodded. "Uh, yeah." She replied. "Is there, like, a form I need to fill out?" Mirajane laughed.

"No, of course not!" She pulled out a stamp from the cabinet under the bar. "Now, where do you want your guild mark?"

Artemis, knowing a guild mark is what binds you to the guild, pointed to her left shoulder. Mirajane stamped the symbol of a fairy on said body part in green.

"I'm Mirajane." Mirajane said, smiling.

"I'm Artemis."

"What's your magic?"

"Arrow Make." Artemis replied. Mirajane, having read her fair share of magic ability books, nodded. She knew what it was.

Before either of them could say something else, the battering ram that was Natsu crashed directly beside them. Natsu jumped up, a scowl on his face.

"I'll get you for that, Ice Face!" He yelled, flames engulfing his fists.

"Bring it on, Flame Brain!" Gray shouted in return, and they were both about to jump at each other, when a girl with fiery red hair and silver armor stopped them.

This was Erza Scarlet, an S-Class Mage that deals with Requip magic. Basically, Erza could switch into any armor she wanted to.

"Gray..." Erza said with an ominous look in her eyes. "Natsu..." The two cowered under her gaze.

"Y-yes?" They whimpered in sync.

"You weren't fighting, were you?"

"N-no Erza...."

Erza nodded, then looked at the bar and saw Artemis. "Are you a new guild member?" She asked.
Artemis nodded. "Welcome to Fairy Tail.... I'm Erza Scarlet."