Not A Lion From Disney

If you read the previous chapter, I want to say I'm sorry for deleting it, but I didn't mean to post that. I have some of the chapters saved, as I said before, and they are already in this as drafts, and I accidentally published that one.

I want to wait before that starts.

Also, I apologize if there is any space bar mistakes... the laptop I'm using is my mom's boyfriend's, and the space bar is horrible...

_

In the forest...

Marx Filleh sat in a cave, four books circling around him as he read them all at once.

"Hmm..." He muttered. "So nobody even has thought that Bruce Wayne could be Batman? Americans..."His eyes flicked to another book. "How did that Chuck man know about Dean and Sam Winchester? They make sure to stay off the radar..."

He flipped the page. "Oh, what is this? Anna and Ranko... a book about the future? I take it back, Americans can be observant...oh wait... this was written by a Japanese American... it seems there are few smart Americans... interesting..."

He went to another book. "What's this? In another dimension, we're all fiction? Hmm..."

"Marx..." A voice said from the shadows. "What have you done?"

Marx looked in the direction of the voice. "Oh, hello there, Shiev."

A woman in a black jumpsuit with a red bandanna covering the bottom half of of her face and long dark purple hair gave Marx a hard stare. "Do not avoid the question, Marx. The counsel is furious with your actions." Shiev Miskura said in an emotionless voice.

"That girl needed to rediscover her abilities." Marx pointed out.

"And yet, you gave her Arrow Make."

"Well, she needed to meet Fairy Tail."

"And just why is that?"Shiev demanded. "If I remember correctly, she only met one of those Fairies in her life, and that was when she was a child."

"And that certain Fairy would do anything for his friends." Marx pointed out.

Shiev took a deep breath. "Marx, those American villains heard she was here, and have sent people to kill her. The counsel says that if you don't do something, they will... and you know how harsh the counsel can be."

"And just why would they make me kill her if others want to?"

"You know why." Shiev replied. "Ealivians fix what we have caused... and if the counsel has to get involved, you will suffer a worse fate..."

"Let them come." Marx said bravely as he turned back to his books. "I'm not hurting that girl. And besides, I can take them."

"You maybe be one of the Regal Seven," Shiev said. "But remember, you are number six. There are five others much more powerful than you... six, if you count King Jensen. And number two hates you, don't forget."

"Number two has earth." Marx pointed out. "I'm water. And I still refuse to hurt the girl."

"Your point?"

"I can easily beat her."

"Is that your final response?" Shiev sighed.

"Yes. Yes it is."

A whirlwind of shadows began to surround Shiev. "Very well. But it is your funeral." And with that, she disappeared.

_

Back in Fiore, Artemis, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Gray were talking excitedly.

"I can't believe we're in the Games again." Gray remarked.