Welcome To Crocus!

_

Three weeks later, it was time for the Grand Magic Games.

Granted, not much training had taken place, with all the research Artemis, Lucy, Erza and Gray were conducting as Natsu and Happy ate food. And...

They didn't find anything on crazy powerhouses.

"Come on!" Lucy had yelled in exasperation after the second week. "Seriously!? Are these.. Ealivians or whatever imaginary!?"

"Yeah." Artemis snorted as she took another book from the shelf. "So imaginary, they knocked one of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards off of a train."

"The sarcasm was unnecessary."

"No, it was completely necessary."

"Are you bipolar or something? Sometimes you're nice, other times you're rude."

"Old habits die hard." Artemis shrugged.

"The Grand Magic Games are in one week." Erza spoke up. "We should start training."

"No argument there." said Gray, throwing the book he was reading over his shoulder. 

"We're training now!?" Natsu's eyes gleamed. "About time!! Arty!! Fight me!!"

"Don't call me Arty- hey!" Artemis started to protest, before Natsu punched her in the face. 

"HAHAHA!!" Natsu laughed. "I won!! Okay, Erza, get ready cause-"

"ARROW MAKE: GRIZZLY!!"

A ginormous green grizzly bear charged Natsu, barreling into him and knocking him comically into the next room.

"That's Natsu for you." Gray sighed.

At the current moment, they were in the dining car of the train, heading to Crocus, the city where the Grand Magic Games were held.

Natsu was currently devouring the food the train had to offer. If you're wondering why Natsu was not sick to his stomach, it's because Wendy, a Sky Dragon Slayer, had used her magic to dull the pain quite a bit.

"This food is delicious!" Natsu said between bites with a cheery grin, crumbs flying everywhere.

"Aye!" agreed Happy, who was gnawing on a fish from his position on Artemis's head.

"Hey, did you guys hear that there's three guilds on each train?" Lucy asked. Erza nodded, thanking the waiter as he gave her the strawberry cake she had ordered.

"Yeah, I think Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth is with us." Gray commented.

"S-Sabertooth?" Artemis whispered.

Erza sighed with a scowl. "I swear, if that bastard comes by here..."

"What bastard?" Artemis asked.

"This short creep who likes to flirt with Erza." Happy replied as he swallowed his fifth fish. "He's one of the only people who scare her!"