Part 2~

Hinata's POV
I woke up and thought about what Naruto said. He was right. My dad was all those things, he neglected me for years and came back just because he needed me to get married to someone just so we could strengthen some relationship with a clan who we have been rivaling with forever.
I decided to leave the village and get away from everyone.
I grabbed my notepad and started writing a letter to Naruto as my tears stained the floor:
Dear Naruto,
I'm sorry I had to do this, I know you are right but I can't date you anymore. I will cherish the memories we had and the deep moments. I am going far away from our village and will start a new life. Always know I will love you.
Yours Truly,
Hinata
I stopped there and put it in an envelope and wrote, To Naruto.
I quickly packed and went to Narutos house and knocked on his door and left the letter there.
Then I walked to the side and saw Naruto pick up the letter and look around. Then he went inside.
I soon went where the border was and looked back. Then pulled myself together and went where I knew I would never be recognized.
Naruto's POV
I woke up to hear a silent knock at my door. As I opened the door no one was there soon I looked down and saw a letter. To Naruto, I read. I took the letter and went inside.
I opened the letter and started reading.
"This can't happen!", I yelled.
I dropped the letter and ran outside. I went to Hinata's house and saw that she wasn't there and she had packed all her belongings.
I roamed the whole town searching for Hinata. Soon I was breathless and Sasuske was next to Sakura and Kakashi Sensei.
"N-Naruto are you ok", said Sakura-san
"Hinata- she left me, she left the village", I said giving them the letter trying to stay strong.
"Why did she leave", said Kakashi.
"Her dad didn't approve and she didn't know what to do", I said.
"We're sorry to here that", said Sasuske.
"I need to find her", I said
"Naruto you can't just leave like that", Sakura said
"Watch me", I said running away to my house. I needed to find Hinata.