Part 4~

Naruto's POV
We all met at the border and everyone was carrying there own bags. The hokage allowed us to continue this mission and sent Iruka and Anko Sensei. Kakashi looked stressed.
"Alright is everyone here", asked Kakashi Sensei.
"Hai", I said
Soon we started our trip. We went to the village next to us which was a rival village. We were careful not to expose ourselves in front of the rivals or we would be dead meat.
We heard a rustling behind us and we all got into positions.
"Who's there", Anko asked.
Soon the enemy attacked.
"Well isn't it the ninjas from the leaf village", said the ninja smirking. Soon Kakashi got him grabbing him from the head. 'Poof'. It was a clone.
"Good try", we heard from the back.
We all froze and Sasuske released his Sharingan.
"Clone-Jutsu", I yelled and made thousands of clones.
Soon me and Sasuske lashed out at him, and he escaped.
"We must get out of this village before he gets some back-up", said Anko Sensei.
"Hinata", I said and winced. Why did you go.
Hinata's POV
As I arrived into the village some small children greeted me.
"Hi", said a shy girl who reminded me of myself as a child.
"Hello, who are you", I said bending down to her level on my knees.
"My name is Mishkimo Hara, my friends call me Mishi", she said looking down.
"Well hi Mishi", I said as she looked up and grinned.
"What's your name",she asked.
I panicked, I couldn't tell her my real name.
"...Well...My name is, Kami Hina", I said cursing my self as I said Hina.
"Your pretty", she said
"Thanks Mishi", I said smiling.
"Do you know any place I could stay", I asked.
"Come to my house, mama and papa will like you!", she said waving her hands in the air.
I followed her to her house, it was a small cute cabin with Sakura trees around it. I was relieved I found this little girl to help me out.
Mishi knocked on the door as her mom opened it.
"Hel-l-lo", I stuttered as it was really cold.
"Come in, I'm glad you brought my Mishi with you", said her mom.
"It's no problem", I said back
"I'm Kami, I found Mishi all by herself, I came here to get rid of some tensions...and to settle", I said.
"Well you could stay over as long as you like Kami come in", she said.
I walked inside there house to see vintage and antiques all over. I saw a picture of there family and thought about my father...Naruto...and the others.
I hope Naruto understands why I left.
Soon I settled all my stuff down and decided to take a nap.