Part 14~

Hinata's POV
I had a bonfire ready as Mishi and her mom woke up.
I help 2 cups of tea. Mishi's mom took it.
"Mishi would you like some", I asked playfully pinching her nose.
"Hai, but why did we leave our house", she said.
I became quiet. Then Mishi's mom started talking, "We decided to take a vacation and those guys were helping us with luggage", she said showing the luggage and food on the side. It was snowing and Mishi sneezed. "We need to find a hotel soon", said her mom.
"I think we can find one in the next town...sorry for putting you in this trouble though", I said back.
"No no, it's ok...I know your father, he was one of my husbands friend and my husband now is so busy", she said looking down.
I smiled, "Well you know a Ninjas job...it's never done", I said as Mishi's mom laughed.
"True", she said
"What are you guys talking about", said Mishi confused.
"Nothing we just were wondering where are little Mishi wants to go", I said.
"I want to go to a big palace", she said getting up and twirling.
"Alright",said her mom. Then we started moving to the next town.
Narutos POV
I woke up to see we were still in the house. "Damn", I said as we saw the whole place evacuated.
Iruka, Anko, and Kakashi Sensei were passed out so were Sakura and Sasuske.
Soon I woke them up and they checked there surroundings. Then Kakashi called upon his little dog, Pakkun.
"We need to get Karin, she has Hinata", said Kakashi.
"Hai", said Pakkun as he ran away.
Soon we sensed someone.
We got into positions and then Neji came in. "Why are you here", I said lowering my Kunai.
"Hinata's ...dad sent me to find her with you...but don't worry I won't let Hinata get married with her dads choice of a suitor", he said smiling.
I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thank you Neji"