Part 5~

Hinata's POV
I woke up to see that Mishi was sleeping beside me. I got up cautiously, I didn't want to wake her up.
Then I showered and went to her mom who was making some tea.
"Arigato", said her mom,"how was your sleep."
"I slept well, Mishi is still sleeping", I replied.
"Well Kami Hina,or is it Hinata Hyūga", said Mishi's mom
"I don't know who you are talking about my name is Kami", I said nervously.
"Your all over the news paper", she said, "the hokage of your village has sent some ninjas after you to get you"
"You don't know anything", I said,"please don't tell anyone"
Then I dropped on my knees.
"I won't", she said, "but you need to tell me why"
Then I explained to Mishi's mom about the arranged wedding, my father, and Naruto-kun.
"We'll keep you safe", she said. "Some ninjas came to my house and I saw Naruto...the blond boy right"
I nodded.
"He looked tired and his face was pale, he struggled with his tears as he was looking for you", she said handing me some tea which I took.
"Thank you for telling me this", I said bowing my head.
"They left this with me", Mishi's mom said as she gave me a paper with my face on it saying 'Missing Ninja'. On the bottom it said in tiny print which was in Naruto's writing, Come Back Hinata.
Narutos POV
It's been 3 days since we've been searching. I gave up hope. But my heart told me to keep going. I held back my tears as I went house to house handing out papers of Hinata.