Part 8~

Hinata's POV
Mishi's mom let me come in quickly and change contacts which felt very weird. I had brown contacts and went to the bathroom and wore them. Soon there was a knock and I saw Kakashi sensei with Iruka and Anko sensei with Sasuske. Me and Mishi's mom opened the door.
All of them looked shocked.
"Did you...ahem...see a red headed girl with glasses", they asked.
"No", said Mishi's mom giggling, "I only have one red-head in this family and it's my daughter, Kami. And she doesn't wear contacts"
I bowed as a sign of respect. Sasuske looked at me cautiously.
"Hn, well sorry to disturb you", said Anko sensei.
"We are just looking for one of the Leaf Village's ninja who disappeared, her names Hinata Hyūga...", said Iruka sensei handing Mishi's mom a picture of me.
"I'll keep a lookout", said Mishi's mom.
Soon after they left I looked at the paper as my eyes watered.
Naruto left a note for me; Come back Hinata.
Mishi soon came over.
"Kami-chan!...oh", she said looking confused and making a face after realizing my hair and eyes were different.
"Hi little Mishi, I dyed my hair...that's it and got contacts", I told her.
"Oh...what are contacts and why is your eye color different", she said confused again. She didn't know anything about contacts.
"They are little things you put in your eye to change color", I said smiling down at her.
"Ohh, I want contacts too",she yelled calling her mom.
"Mishi behave yourself", said her mom whispering harshly.
Mishi quickly was quiet.
"Thank you so much for helping me", I said.
"I want to help you out.", she said,"same thing happened to me, I was arranged marriage and tried to elope but was caught but I have no regrets since I have Mishi"
"Hm", said Mishi hugging her mom.
Sasuske's POV
Something is fishy in that wooden cabin.Karin definitely is here, Ochimaru  won't let Naruto go because of nine-tails.
It's up to me to find out and get Karin...
"Sasuske-kun...where did you guys go", she said curiously.
"No where", I said.
"I had to go get something", I said.
"What?", she said referring to what I had to get.
"None of your business, you are so annoying", I said making her slump down.
Soon Naruto came in the room.
"Ay...I'm so tired", he said stretching his arms.
"Go to sleep...we are still gonna look for Hinata", I said.
"I know", he said looking down.
Soon he grabbed some kunais and gave it to Sakura. "Ninja weapons", he said.
"Thank you", said Sakura smiling back at him,"Don't worry about Hinata much...we will find her soon and won't go back till we get her"