Part 9~

Hinata's POV
I woke up and quickly showered. I looked in my purse and saw I had a lot of money which I didn't use.
"I could repay them by getting them some groceries", I said out-loud.
I got dressed in a black coat and red mini-skirt, and put on some boots.
I went in the kitchen and saw a list on the fridge, which I took.
Then I went outside and locked the door.
"Onions,tomatoes, garlic, ramen,
Etc", I said starting to walk.
Sasuske's POV
I heard the door of the cabin close. Then I saw the red-headed girl who had a list in her hands. "Onions, tomatoes, garlic, ramen, etc.", she said to herself.
She seemed normal but I wasn't sure about that.
Hinata's POV
I started walking to the store when I looked back and saw no one. I felt suspicious. Someone was following me.
I soon jumped where the person was hiding and grabbed there neck choking them.
As I realized who it was...which was Sasuske, I let him go. Then after he grabbed my neck, and put me on the ground.
"What are you doing let go of me", I yelled starting to cry and kicking my legs.
"I know it's you Karin, using a innocent teens body to disguise yourself", he said starting to choke me.
"Im not Karin", I struggled to say.
Soon I saw someone behind him grab him.
"Let her go", said Kakashi Sensei. Soon Sasuske calmed down. I saw red marks at my neck and widened my eyes.
"Sorry Kami", said Kakashi Sensei scratching his head nervously, "Sasuske , he thought you were someone he knew"
I started coughing "it's ok", I said.
Soon Kakashi glared at Sasuske.
"Sorry", he said and then took Sasuske by the neck and left.
"That was close", I thought.