Prologue

Jessie's POV

A hand covered my mouth to mute my horrified screams. As much as I tried to fight his strong arms, they wouldn't let go. I bit my attackers hand to free it from my mouth thinking I was actually gonna be able to scream for help but I was obviously wrong.

The man's grip on my arms was growing tighter the more I fought, so I had no choice but to stop trying so hard. He placed his hand back over my mouth after silently cursing, saying my bite hurt his hand.

"What do you think I want with you, darling? " he asked, then forgot his hand was over my mouth to keep me from talking. He briefly let go of my mouth to get me to answer, but I simply stood there squirming with his arms around me, keeping me from escaping.

"I asked you a question, god damn it!" he screamed right into my ear. I could feel his breathing on my neck and it was getting heavier the longer I waited to answer.

I finally stuttered after a long pause, "I d-don't know."

"Well you may remember me.. " he said teasingly like I was actually supposed to know who he was or something.

" How could I if I can't even see your face?" I spit angrily.

Dismissing my attitude, he sighed heavily. Then, he suddenly spun me around to look at his face. Horror took over me as I took in all his features. Never would I thought, I'd meet the curly haired, Green eyed man standing in front me, like this.

Curiousity took over my body as I took all this in. I felt like my head was going to explode with all the questions flying in my head. What is he doing here? Why is he in my garage? Why is he doing this? Is this even the same person I've been talking to the past 9 months? Why is he covered in tattoos and piercings? Is he trying to kidnap me? The last question made me feel nauseous because the guy I know, would never do that. It took me all the courage I had to finally speak,

"Harry? "