Chapter 2

Huffing, I walk my way to my 4th hour English class. This is the last hour before lunch and thank goodness for that because I'm ready to go home. Finally making it there, I choose to sit in the back of the class and lay my head down til class starts. That's until I hear a chair scraping against the floor right next to me and my head shoots up to see a unfamiliar face sitting in the chair next to me. He was very handsome. He is very good looking in his black skinny jeans and white v neck shirt that shows all his tattoos through the thin material. His face is quite exquisite with brown eyes, sharp jaw line and a piercing on his bottom lip.

I didn't realize I was staring until a small smile formed on his face. I looked down in embarrassment knowing my cheeks were beat red.

"Hey, I'm Zayn. I'm new here as of today." He said while holding a hand out for me to shake after I rose my head back up.

I took it with a smile and said, "Jessie." I smiled kindly and looked up to see if Mr. Philips was here but was shocked to see another face I didn't know, walk into class and head towards my direction.

This boy had brown hair that swept to the side of his face and greenish blue eyes that were quite captivating. He was hot and he had tattoos covering him too. He came and sat right beside Zayn and I didn't know they knew each other until Zayn leaned back and introduced us.

"Louis, this is Jessie. Jessie, this is Louis." He said while I shook hands with his friend. At least I think they are friends.

I smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Louis." And as soon as I spoke, Mr. Phillips walked into the classroom.

"We can talk more after class." Zayn said, leaning over towards me. I just nodded and looked back up the front of the classroom.

Class went by slow as usual, but I kept catching the boys staring or smirking at me. Shrugging it off, I took all the notes I needed and before I knew it, the bell rang, signalling us that class was over.

I picked up all my bags and started towards the door but before I could make it out, someone wrapped their hand around my wrist to keep me from leaving. I look back to see Zayn's tattooed hand on my clear skin.

Once he noticed his hand was still on my arm, he quickly took it off, and his cheeks had a little pink rising on them.

"Sorry. But hey, I was wondering if you'd like to sit with us today at lunch? We have 2 other friends that moved here with us and maybe it'd be fun to meet new people on our first day." He asked the second sentence as more of a question. I know Kassia and Ryley would think they were hot too so I definitely needed to say yes.

"Yeah that sounds cool. My locker is at the end of B Hall, but you may not know where that is. Want me to show you?" I asked, trying to play it as cool as possible.

Louis smirked and said, "Yeah that'd be great, babe." Zayn shot him a glare but I tried to ignore it. Taking the lead, I started walking towards my locker with them following behind me.

Ryley was already at my locker when I got there, and her eyes widened when she saw the boys behind me. She sent me a questioning look and I sent her a look that meant 'I'll tell you in a sec'. When I finally reached my locker, I glanced back at the boys to see them looking at Ryley with curiosity. Once I put my books up, Kassia had joined us with the same look Ryley had. I finally made a move to break the silence.

"Kassia and Ryley, this is Zayn and Louis. Them and their other 2 friends will be joining us for lunch today. " I said while pointing at the juvenile looking guys. The girls both looked them up and down before I said,

"And Zayn and Louis, this is Kassia and Ryley, my best friends."

The boys both looked all of us up and down and it was a little uncomfortable. Zayn opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when two more guys came up to us and hooked their arms around their friends necks. I'm guessing these are the other 2 guys we're having lunch with because they look the same as Zayn and Louis with the tattoos and piercing on them. These two boys were a little different looking though. They both had black skinny jeans on and v necks as well. But the blond haired one wore a red v-neck and the brunette one wore a gray one. They all dresses so similar in skinny jeans and v necks, and it almost made me laugh. Both of the new boys had their hair up in a quiff let Zayn's. Louis was the one to break the silence this time and I was glad he was because we were all just staring and it was awkward.

"Liam and Niall, this is Jessie, Kassia, and Ryley." Louis spoke while we all shot them friendly smiles.

"Hey, I'm Niall." The blond haired one spoke. He had a hint of an Irish voice and that made me curious because Zayn and Louis both had a hint of a British accent, not Irish.

Us 3 girls kinda waved and smiled, and then the last boy spoke. "I'm Liam." He had a British accent as well. I put my curious thoughts aside and looked around us to see the halls empty. I didn't know we took that long to meet each other.

"Well, you guys wanna go eat?" I asked while all of them nodded, saying they didn't know where the cafeteria was. So us 3 girls took the lead.

-

UGH this was boring as well and I'm sorry for that. And I know Zayn isn't apart of the band anymore, and actually today he just signed off for his own solo career. Anyways, I had to do it with 5/5. I just had to. I'm sorry if you don't like that. Anyways, goodness I promise next chapter will be more interesting. Like, comment, or anything you want. Thanks :)