Chapter 3

Finally choosing one of the only tables left to sit at, us 7 sat in the back with our food in front of us on the table. We all started eating and it was really quiet so I decided to find out More about them.

"So, where are you all from?" 

"Miami, Florida." Liam replied nicely. Miami. Harry is from Miami. That reminded me I needed to text Harry and see how is day is. But curiosity took over me as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Where are the accents from? I knew Harry has an accent because he grew up in Holmes Chapel before deciding to move to the states for a better school program. But I wonder where these boys are from because you don't get that kind of accent from Miami. 

Noticing our confusion, Liam asked. "What?" 

"No offence, but how do you get those accents from Miami, Florida?" Ryley asked, thinking the same thing I did.

"Ohhhh! Well I grew up in Mullingar, Ireland but soon got transfered to a school in Bradford where I met Zayn. And these boys had moved there as well in grade 9 and we all just kinda became friends." Niall said while shrugging. He really was handsome but he was eaten up in tattoos. Don't get me wrong, they look very good but I just wonder what they all looked like before them. 

I spoke briefly, "Oh, I gotcha." 

Pulling out my phone I sent Harry a quick text that said 'hey'. Almost 2 seconds later I got a reply. 

*Hey babe, what have you been doing all day? * 

I love how he calls me babe without even thinking twice about it. 

*Nothing much, I met some new people here today.*

*Oh. What's their names? *

*Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. *

*Are they being nice to you? *

*Yeah they are really nice. They look scary but their nice. *

Which is true. These boys look so scary with the tattoos and piercings, but they are such kind people. They are really funny too. 

*Alright well I'll let you go, babe. Have a great day. *

*You too.. Babe. *

I wish I could have seen his reaction to that because I've never called him that and he'd probably be freaking out. 

*Babe? ;) *

Smiling, I look up and realize everyone is looking at me. 

"Uhm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. What did you guys say?" I asked. 

Zayn was quick to answer, "Well, we were wondering if you guys would want to show us around here after school since we don't any places around here."

I would really like that idea and my car can hopefully fit us all. Maybe not legally but it's fine. 

"Sounds great, right Jess?" Kassia said eyeing me convincingly. If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say she fancies Niall. 

"Hell yeah. We can meet at my locker after school and just take my car. We may not be able to all fit but we will squeeze," I said, looking at Kassia and Ryley, smirking. I looked over to Niall to see him looking at Kassia admiringly while her head was looking down, with beat red cheeks.

"Wanna go throw our trash away?", I asked looking at Kassia and Ryley.  They both nodded in confirmation and we got up leaving the boys behind at the table.

"Can I just say, I can't wait til after school?!" Kassia said excitedly. 

"Guys, I think I might like Zayn." Ryley said looking down. I turned to her with wide eyes and a huge smile. She also blushed and I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't blushed this lunch.

-

This chapter was kinda interesting kinda boring. I'm sorry lol. I say every chapter that it will get better and it will. But what do you guys think about Ryley and Zayn? And what do you guys think about Kassia and Niall? Comment or like or just read it if you like it. Thanks :)