Chapter 8 - Nashi, Kisses, Laps, GrUvia, NaLu, Dates and So Much More.

A/N Okay so I really would like to apologize to all of you because I have not updated in a long time and I bet everyone wanted me to update. But I really want to apologize to aliceisthexreader because I won't be able to do your dare. (The one where Mira is making plans for all the couples.) I know you were probably super exited for it but I really have been busy and if I were to do that dare I would make each couple story as long as a normal chapter and that would just take too much time.... Again, I really apologize.

Me: Hey! Long time no see!

All: Need I remind you of how long it has been since we have seen you?!

Me: Okay I am sorry but this is a truth or dare game so w need to get this dhow on the road!

All: Fine.

Me: Okay so the first dare is by IndixgoBluedash!

Indi: HIIIIII

Natsu: Ohhh I remember you.

Indi: Okay so Rouge and Sting have to kiss!

Sting: Are you kidding me...

Rouge: Oh no...

Natsu: *Smashes their heads together* HAHA!

Sting and Rouge: *Chu~!* UGHHHHHHH

Me: Well then.... next! This dare is by MysticLunarLucy! It says that Lucy and Natsu have to find out about Nashi.

Natsu: Who?

Me: Nashi.

Natsu: Is that a type of food?

Me: THAT IS YOUR DAUGHTER!

Natsu: O.O

Lucy: Wha- What do I have to do with this Nashi person?

Me: *Laughs* You, darling, are Nashi's mother.

Lucy: So that means......

Me: Uh-huh! Yup!

Lucy:*Faints*

Natsu: Whoa! Luce! *looks over at me* I still don't get it.

Me: You'll find out eventually.

Natsu: Whe--

Me: Next! gothickitten17 has a couple of dares. The first one is that Lucy and Levy do Natsu and Gajeels hair!

Gajeel: Oh *Beep* no!

Natsu: If she ruins it I will burn her.

Lucy and Levy:*Gulp*

Me: Oh Luce, and Lev, your both fine. If they hurt you I'll KILL them. *Smiles at Lucy and Levy*

Gajeel an Natsu:*GULP*

Me: Haha! Okay so next Natsu is in charge of what Lucy wears while she is sitting in his lap.

Lucy: Oh here we go again.

Natsu: Just her normal clothes. Why does it really matter?

Gray: You really are a dense, clueless idiot.

Natsu: HEY, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME ELSA?!

Gray: EXCUSE ME? I AM NOT LIKE THAT STUPID--

Erza: *Glares at the two of them*

Gray and Natsu: Ok......

Me: *Sighs* Okay aand the third dare by her is that Levy has to read a history book to Gajeel while sitting on his lap.

Levy and Gajeel: *Blushes*

Me: Okay so I prepared a room for the girls to do the boys' hair.

Lucy and Levy: *Drag Natsu and Gajeel into the room and 15 minutes later come out with a pigtailed pink haired dragonslayer and a braided black hared dragonslayer* TA-DA!!!!!!