Chapter 6 - Drunks, FANGIRLS, Kissing, Dates, Mira's Plans, JeYuna......AND FMA!

Me: Hi. Remember? Every three chapters I'm pissed.

All:.......Yeah......I remember..... =_=

Me: Heh. Now, Let's get this over with. Dragon......I'm so pissed to where you can't say your dares.

Dragon: Aw....Well at least you're doing them.

Me: Dragon's dare is to have Erza dump water on Natsu's fire to put it out every time he uses it, for her revenge. And just to let my anger out, Natsu has to use his magic every time he talks.

Natsu: WHAAAT?!

Me: You talked.

Natsu: F-fine....*Makes a circle in the air*

Erza: *Dumps water*

Me: Idiot.......you said "Fine".......

Natsu: *Has an u[set expression* *Makes a triangle*

Erza: *Dumps water*

Me: Ok, next. I have to switch bodies with Erza. Dragon? You said this?

Dragon: Yup!

Me: Ughh.......*Somehow switches bodies with Erza*

Me and Erza: This is weird......Eh, I'll just deal with it.

Me: Um. Ok, next. Indi says that everyone that isn't underaged has to get drunk. Well, I'm 19. I'm going to have the age limit at 17. *Gives everyone alcohol*

Lucy: *Is wanting to be a cat.* ......Neko......Neko......

Levy: *Is very giggly*

Gray: *Is very cold and wants clothes*

Natsu: *Is acting very serious*

Erza: *Is acting like an angry dictator*

Me: Well, I guess it's my turn. *Drinks*

Wendy: *Whispers into Lucy's ear* Do you think she will be even madder at everything?

Lucy: I think.......But I'm not sure~ Neko.......Neko.....*Purrs*

Wendy: Mehh.....

Me: *Is suprisingly very shy and cute, nice and emo/suicidal.* Ummm......

All: ???

Natsu: She.....Isn't saying anything........huh???

Me: U-uh...........I'm s-sorry......I'm supposed to be speaking.......a-aren't I?.......

Alex:......I don't like seeing her like this.......I'm going to help her......Sorry, she could get drunk some other time.....

All others: Yeah, I don't like seeing her like that either. It's just........not her.....

Alex: Ok. *Goes and brings me to the bathroom*

Me: U-u-m......

Alex: Don't worry. I'm helping you. *Makes me drink 3 bottles of water to help me*

Me: *Isn't drunk anymore, but isn't acting angry anymore, either* Hey guys!

All: She isn't angry?

Me: Huh?

Lucy: Nothing......Neko.....Neko.......

Me: Ok??? So! Next!...............................

All: What???

Me: It says "*evil glint* I dare you to let the fangirls in, and they could do anything they want to the boys. No one can stop them.".......Its from XxxherainxxX...........