Chapter 10 - Only 20, Math, Dates, 7 Minutes in Heaven and Kisses!

A/N Sooo its been a while. Anyways I just wanted to say holy sh** thank you so much for 31K reads guys!!! And I also wanted to say that I'm writing this on my phone so rip. Also, I got back from the doctors a couple of hours ago and I got shots. Three in one of my arms and two in the other. So it is hard to type. Therefore, I'm only going to do the first 20 dares. And from now on I'll only do the first 20 dares because I would update much faster and so on. So if you see that there are already 20 dares down, then wait for me to update the next chapter so you can put your dare down there. And once I have 20 dares on a chapter, I will update. ANYWAY LETS START.

Me: *bounces in* HALLLO HUMANS.

All: YOU TAKE TOO DAMN LONG

Me: ;-;
Whatevs
LETS GET GOING

All: Sigh, she's hopeless.

Me: Oh hush now! Anyways the first dare is from IndixgoBluedash. Y'all have to sit through a 5 hour math test and I'll see who the top three winners out if score are and the three losers.

Natsu: oh no. DO WE AT LEAST GET A PRIZE AT THE END????

Me: Yes, you do.

Natsu: WHADDA WE GETTIN

Me: Absolutely nothing.

Natsu:......

Me: Now, continuing. *hands out sheets to everyone and waits five hours then comes back*

Half the peeps appear to be sleeping, the other half working hard

Me: So is everyone done yet?

All the sleeping peeps: *wakes up from their eternal slumber*

Me: ahh thought so.

Natsu: (who was among the sleeping bunch) I finished early so I decided to sleep.

Me: Geez. Anyway. *starts grading papers*

After a while passes, I finish

Me: Oh...